Everything posted by kev211
-
Eddie Guardado
I would take the chance on eddie
-
Jason Schmidt News
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 09:15 PM) Right now, I am honestly willing to trade Count, BMac, and Shingo for 1 1/2 seasons of Jason Schmidt....as long as we getr this piece of s*** Contreras out of this f***ing city. Count dosent suck at all.
-
The Duke (eh?)
QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 01:45 PM) i still think that if a starter goes down we deserve to give neal cotts a chance to start, but then again we don't want to hurt his confidence. We need Neal in the bullpen.
-
The Duke (eh?)
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 01:23 PM) Yep offensive explosions are definitely atypical for a team that is top 10 in the bigs in runs scored. Do you know what the f*** a 5th starter is supposed to do? Keep you in the game and at the end of season have a record around 500
-
GAME THREAD 7-19-05 SOX vs Tigers
- Jeff Weaver
:headshake Him at the cell would be bad- We Need Billy Wagner
Thread title says it all we NEED him- Jermaine Dye Sig
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:53 PM) Just think then you might get it- Check it out
I think he is trying to say he made that picture from total scratch- Happy Birthday Gene Honda Civic
- Indians trade Gerut...
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:26 PM) Yes, Jody f***ing Gerut is gonna throw the Cubs on his back and carry them. not if they package cpat and him in a trade to bring another good player there Like a jaun pierre- Indians trade Gerut...
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:24 PM) Shouldn't we be happy that the Indians (the team in our division) got the worst of the trade rather than the Cubs (in the other league). It's like Prior ending up on the Cubs instead of the Twins in the draft. We should be glad that we don't have to face Prior in a Twins uni. Im scared this might awaken the cubs chances- Indians trade Gerut...
alittle late http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37206&st=0- A reminder
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:10 PM) It ain't over till it's over. did the marlins teach you that in the 2003 nlcs- A reminder
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:07 PM) Yeah, when my season ticket holding best friend gave up on the Twins I kinda felt like they were done. I'm not that concerned about the Twins. I will be interested, though, to see what the Twins do by deadline--or in this year's off season. . . Pull some stud out of there minors as usual- Cubs vs. Twins
QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:03 PM) My thoughts? I think you should chill out with all these recent meaningless threads. ^^^^^^^^^^^- Indians trade Gerut...
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:51 PM) I'm a fan of Chicago baseball. I'm a fan of baseball. I have my teams I like and my teams I hate, but the only time I root against the Sox is when they play the Cubs. you not going to last long- Indians trade Gerut...
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) There was no point to this move. If they had traded Hollandsworth, I can understand. And what the hell will the Cubs do now? Murton has been en fuego since coming up. WHY WON'T DUSTY PLAY THE KIDS!!!!!!??? MEMO TO DUSTY BAKER: PLAY THE KIDS!!!!! something tells me your a cubs fan- Indians trade Gerut...
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:37 PM) Dubois can also play outfield. He is made to be a Dh read the post more clearly tht dosent mena he just plays DH- Jermaine Dye Sig
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) No takers??? Trust me there is a reason for that- Crede's lucky sideburns
QUOTE(joemg311 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:35 PM) LET THE LUCKY SIDEBURNS GROW ALL THE WAY TILL WE WIN THE WORLD SERIES :headshake- Indians trade Gerut...
- Indians trade Gerut...
gerut is a really good player cubs made a good trade- GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit
YES- GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit
CREDE HE IS GROWING ON ME!!!! YES!!!! - Jeff Weaver