Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I got to put raffy in the hall. When deciding this you have to look at the era the players played in and compare there stats to that. We all know that raffy took steriods but what stoped anyother player to use steriods. The answer is nothing Raffy was one of the best of his era so he should be in the hall. Sadly, this era is most likely going to be called "the steriod era".
  2. QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:36 AM) Took me awhile to figur out why you posted that
  3. QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 09:47 AM) It's kinda like the big 10 logo. It's hard to see the 11, but when you do, it's the first thing you see from then on. You are exaclty right i noticed that sometime this year and thats all i see when i look at it now.
  4. I stumbled upon that site a few months back laughed then signed the petition that logo is awesome.
  5. or to take away a step you can go 163-1st place wins-second place loses which in this case would be 163-69-51=43
  6. QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) how old do you need to be? well i cant just go drive myself
  7. QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:13 PM) looks great. hey are you going to the patio party for soxtalk members? No, to young
  8. QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:04 PM) hell yea! its probley worth it tho Done!
  9. Gotta update my avatar now
  10. wait the indians have 51 loses my bad it is 43
  11. QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 09:59 PM) nope twins lose, therefor magic # goes down... foxsports.com has it at 43 http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/standings The indians are in 2nd place now not the twins
  12. let make it 5 in a row
  13. It going to be wierd looking at the indians score before the twins one
  14. The twinkies are in third the indians have now passed them
  15. kev211 replied to kev211's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 08:27 PM) Betting on baseball, and its not even close. Care to explain why you think this?
  16. QUOTE(Goldmember @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 08:35 PM) don't think he deserves to be in, but he should be depending on if guys like bonds gets voted in. Well do you think bonds should be voted in?
  17. kev211 replied to Sam's topic in How Does That Work?
    QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 08:27 PM) Is it now? Looks awfully white to me. I agree it just alittle to white to be considered gray but its still good anyway
  18. kev211 replied to kev211's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 07:41 PM) Well, I don't want Rose reinstated either, but that makes sense too...just sounded to me like you were attacking the steroid testing policy. My mistake. My beef with Rose is very simple; in every major league clubhouse, there is a sign telling people not to bet on baseball. It has been there since the 1919 mess. If Joe Jackson doesn't get into the HOF without the sign, Rose doesn't get in after ignoring it. I agree, I just think that the steriod punishment is to leniant and the Betting on Baseball penalty is to harsh they both need to evened out.
  19. kev211 replied to kev211's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 07:38 PM) Bud Selig floated a 50 day suspension for the 1st offense earlier this year...the Players association hasn't acted on it, and I'm not sure how much Selig has pushed it. I get the feeling there's sort of a "let's get through this season first" feel to it...and I'll guarantee that Palmeiro testing positive after his performance on the hill will drive them to get a new deal done. Otherwise, Congress will jump in, and Raffy's test seals that for me - a guy who stuck his finger in their faces and said no just tested positive. If that isn't motivation for Congress, I don't know what is. I meant that as more of a reinstate peterose thing
  20. QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 05:54 PM) Id kill for him. ^
  21. Gooch
  22. kev211 replied to kev211's topic in The Diamond Club
    6/6 voters say steriods are worse that is only a 10 day suspension 0/6 voters say betting on baseball is worse and that ends up in a lifetime ban Maybe we should show this to good ol bud selig
  23. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:45 PM) In the supermarket checkout line yesterday I saw the gossip rags say Camilla cheated on Chuck with her ex. Looker that she is, I guess I can understand it. Seriously, the last time I got a nasty piece of ass like that was when my finger accidentally poked through the toilet paper... :puke :puke :puke :puke
  24. kev211 posted a topic in The Diamond Club
    Steriods: 1st time offender=10 games Betting on baseball: Lifetime ban IMO I think using steriods are worse, I do think betting on baseball is bad and you should be punished but not for a lifetime. But look at it this way, somone can use steriods once and get suspended for 10 days. Someone can be caught betting on baseball and be banned from the game for life. I think both should be around a year to a 2 year suspension. And I do think that both Pete Rose and Rafiel Palmiero should both be in the Hall of Fame.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.