Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Going on what duke said... Whats worse gambling on baseball or using steriods.
  2. No doubt pete rose should be in the hall
  3. QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:44 PM) I'd like to see the A's come back down to earth. But, at this point, I'm no longer afraid to play them in the first round. If this White Sox team is as good as we're all hoping, they'll be able to take on all challengers. Not the A's.
  4. QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:32 PM) I just hope they don't suspend Mark. That would really suck. There is no reason he should he got ejected for hitting someone and the ump never inssued a warning
  5. QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:54 PM) Should the Sox win the World Series, is Shingo entitled for a ring? I wish he could. If he dosent thats BS seeing that he was part of this team for more then have the season. Maybe Shingo will go back to japan and continue his succesful career there.
  6. QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:13 PM) ScottPodRulez22 the post above should have been in green.. apologies. No problem I like cookies anyway
  7. HAHA i loved DJ's "bye bye" after polittes pitch before the ump even called it a strike
  8. QUOTE(Balance @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:15 PM) RockRaines- Where are you getting the game updates from? I'm using ESPN.com, and it's hella slow. Mlb gameday
  9. there is some retaliation
  10. QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:07 PM) Looks like i was the only one who was right in this thread! QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:13 PM) Not quite. Go check out the congressional hearings thread. You're about the 35th person who was right about Raffy.
  11. QUOTE(qwerty @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:01 PM) I hope the team suspends him for the rest of the year. How about they pull a pete rose on him
  12. QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:37 PM) now that were up 3-1 lets have Jenks hit someone. just kidding, that would probably kill someone. that would hurt really bad.
  13. Are team leads the league in HBP im sure are pitching staff is near the bottem in hitting players and we get ejected for hitting someone, this is f***ed up.
  14. The best retaliation would be to win
  15. The whole world besides us think that marks pitch the hafner was intentional when it wasent. This was defiantly intentionally watch marks rep go down now because he intenationally beaned surhoff in retaliation and threw a wild pitch to hafner.
  16. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) With a runner already on 1st? Shouldn't it have been with 2 out, nobody on? Oh well, I'll take retaliation no matter what. Who's coming in? Viscaino
  17. There goes the streak
  18. QUOTE(upnorthsox @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:11 PM) The best retaliation would be a score. ^ and then beaning someone like tejada or roberts and them not scoring
  19. This is bulls*** I dont care someone on the orioles better be beaned today.
  20. QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:39 PM) What roids will do for ya :headshake Looks like i was the only one who was right in this thread!
  21. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:54 PM) LOL Timo flicked the camera off. I saw that too
  22. He wont go to jail he said I have never used steriods not I will never use steriods there is no proof he did it before the hearings
  23. Goes from first ballot hall of famer to maybe...
  24. I havent been around the past few days why is pods out of the lineup for a second day?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.