Everything posted by kev211
-
GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit
Did anybody just see that kid they showd he was creepy looking
-
The Farns vs. Urlacher
QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 07:58 PM) Urlacher will probably get hurt running towards Farns so Ill go with Farns. sadly its so true
-
Willie Harris
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 06:43 PM) Phftt... The Sox have plenty of speed. Pods, Gooch, Crash
-
Kalapseness
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 06:58 PM) BANNED! NOW. DO IT! Why just cause he is a twin dosent mean he cant look good in a sox uni
-
The Farns vs. Urlacher
It woudnt even be a contest urlacher would dominate him.
-
GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit
why why why more claps then boos
-
AJ Burnett News
he said the phillies wearnt going to move wagner
-
KW on the score
QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 05:20 PM) I'm really not. But I work with someone who's married to a member of the white sox. Who?
-
Kalapseness
I wish i was as good as you Kalapse for now i can only praise your work
-
KW on the score
QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 05:15 PM) I am actually hoping KW doesn't over spend for these SP and holds on to get either Wags or Guardado...I know he is hurt but it doesn't seem to be bothering him now... I want wagner but I think guardad would be easier and cheaper to get.
-
KW on the score
QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:51 PM) KW is in stealth mode. When KW goes into stealth mode that means a trade is in the works
-
White Sox Trade Thread
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:45 PM) After that did he giggle or snicker and ask silly questions like who is this Billy Wagner character. Really he did that i didnt hear the interview but that just makes my alot more confident billy wagner will be a white sox.
-
it's official - sellout tonight
We should trade all of our players this year trade them to every team we have on our home schedule then get it a huge word war with all the players and then maybe well sellout everygame next year.
-
GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit
I hope Maggs K's or get beaned his frist at bat
-
AJ Burnett News
QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:28 PM) I wish i had that money when i was 15. I wish i had that money now. Im 15 and i have the money
-
KW on the score
What is KW supposed to say i got a huge trade planned
-
White Sox Trade Thread
QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:30 PM) KW is on the Score and said no trades forthcoming on a major scale Out of KW that means the a huge trade is on the verge
-
AJ Burnett News
If we get wagner i will be f***ing shocked and then when the shock goes away i will go and buy world series tickets.
-
Kalapseness
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:31 PM) Its easy i used gimp the free version of photoshop anybody could do a better job on photoshop though.
-
Cotts Sig
QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:43 PM) OK OK you perfectionist you, hows this? Much better
-
Cotts Sig
QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:34 PM) How about this? Good job But now the all star logo dosent fit because he didnt have it on his jersey when he was 46
-
Kalapseness
- Kalapseness
- Kalapseness
halladay is worthless this year- Latroy hawkins to the Whitesox??
QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:27 PM) I'm a big, big, big fan of this idea. Shingo is about as unreliable a pitcher coming out of the bullpen as they come. News flash: They've figured Shingo out!!!!!!! He got by with a year of smoke-and-mirrors and now the guy can't get anything done. He stands a good chance of doing well in the NL for a year or so because they have not seen him. The AL, especially the AL Central (with whom we have many, many games against in the second half) have figured Shingo out in a major way. Say what you will about the guy, but LaTroy knows how to pitch. If he can match up with Cooper and his own battery-mate in Pierzynski, who knows how well he can preform. Hell, he may even revert back to his former Twins self. This much I promise you: his celing with the White Sox is much higher in a pennant race than Shingo. If the move is there, I consider it. If we got latroy in his twins form that would make us a lock to win after like the 6th inning if we have the lead 6th cotts, 7th hawkins, 8th politte, 9th hermy - Kalapseness