Everything posted by kev211
-
July 2005 Posts of the Month
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:34 AM) Bruce Levine is about as accurate as carpet bombing. He says it best
-
AJ Burnett News
QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:21 PM) Lets not get into a bidding war for a mediocre pitcher who hasnt started 30 games in his career. The guy is a DL waiting to happen, and isnt that much better than what he have now. Burnett > count Marte > mota Bmac, anderson > Lowel Im torn I thinj burnett is better then Count but i dont like the rest of the deal
-
Gooch
On topic i think Shingo helped gooch in the beggining and i think it would be fine now if they traded him.
-
Gooch
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:21 PM) The HR...it was just a monster. I know he hit the other one hard, but Lordy...the ball he hit out of there was waaay out of there. it went like halfway back and tose seats are extremely high up.
-
AJ Burnett News
I still want Aj burnett but not for the price we are suposily giving up. If they O's want him that bad let them take him.
-
Burnett blockbuster would be a big risk for O's
The orioles obviosly have no problem with point 2
-
Latroy hawkins to the Whitesox??
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:10 PM) Shingo is a piece of what has made us a first place team????? Shouldnt that be in green. no were in 1st place and he is on the team I agree with rockraines
-
Kalapseness
So why did you make all these things Kalapse Do you know something we dont
-
Latroy hawkins to the Whitesox??
Lets see Hawkins in the al central hawkins being catched by pierzynski hawkins being a setup man He suceed in that role last time maybe he could this time but id give him 2-3 trys if he dosent do good then he is gone.
-
Anti-Cubs flag
Flying the L flag during the 2003 nlcs was real fun! That is the true anti cubs flag.
-
AJ Burnett News
QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:59 AM) They are not always on top of things... not close. Well i will only believe when 1 of the sources say its true
-
AJ Burnett News
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:56 AM) Marlinsbaseball.com I read that too if it was real we would have heard via espn or mlb.com by now
-
Royals-Tigers bench clearing brawl
QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 11:26 PM) That was amazing what the Farns did. He should try doing it to Urlacher! That would be something. If he could take down Urlacher, we'd know why he SUCKS so much. I dont think Farns would stand a chance agaist Urlacher
- Computer Help
-
AJ Burnett News
This trade would bemuch better it mota was in it. I still woudnt want to put Marte in there though.
-
Whitesox article
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 09:33 PM) We need to have a "crash the server" night, where we pick a road game where we see how many people we can put on this site. We will really see what this server can do. I vote for a night where we play the twinkies in minosota.
-
Whitesox article
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 09:03 PM) /runs and checks on additional bandwidth...
- Cliches
-
Red Sox ~ Yankees
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:54 PM) Rivera=Amazing I thought the Yankees were done? .5 GB...
-
Maggs Returns!
QUOTE(Adam G @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:49 PM) I agree. IIRC, Maggs didnt ever take swipes at the fans or the rest of the team, just Guillen/Williams/Reinsdorf. If you take swipes at them then your doing it to the organization. Im a fan of the White Sox organization so i dont like people taking swipes at it. I will be booing for maggs and I hope that there are more boos then cheers.
- Red Sox ~ Yankees
-
Who Gets Sent Down
QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:44 PM) I think he's saying Jenks will be sent down, and barring a trade before tomorrow afternoon, I agree with him. I also think he will be sent down
-
Who Gets Sent Down
QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:38 PM) nah it will be Jenks. Why would we trade jenks to san fran. That guy has a future here.
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 07:34 PM) ??????????????????????????? JINX that what he means i have it changed back if i were you
-
Kruk and Reynolds AL Central Preview from ESPN
I remeber after like the first week of the season harold renyolds on bbtn said that the al central was going to be fun to watch with the twins tigers and indians battling it out. How wrong was he?