A reminder

fry the twinkies

I've noticed that everyone here is going wild about the Sox's 13 game lead over the Twins, but I feel I must remind everyone that the Sox and Twins have 13 head-to-head left, and the Twins have a track record of ruining the Sox's season. (i.e. 2003) Don't get excited so fast. That is all.

Edited by fry the twinkies

Dude are you sure you're a Sox fan?

YES! I'm just asking everyone not to get too wild just yet. The 2 temas have 13 head-to-head, and the Twins have a track record of ruining their season. I just want everyone to remember that the Sox have to take care of business w/ them before we all go wild.

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
The Twins ARE NOT catching the Sox. This coming from a Twins fan

Yeah, when my season ticket holding best friend gave up on the Twins I kinda felt like they were done.

I'm not that concerned about the Twins. I will be interested, though, to see what the Twins do by deadline--or in this year's off season. . .

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
Yeah, when my season ticket holding best friend gave up on the Twins I kinda felt like they were done.

I'm not that concerned about the Twins. I will be interested, though, to see what the Twins do by deadline--or in this year's off season. . .

Pull some stud out of there minors as usual

QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
You have no faith then if you don't believe your team can come back. I still think the Cubs can catch the Cards. They have 14 head-to-head left w/ them.

Typical of Cub fans. :headshake

Just ban him. If he can't even post on NSBB without being banned, he's not going to last here.

WHAT!!!??? I'm not bashing the Sox here. NSBB said that they don't want that type of language on their board. I also called the Yankees the "Yuckies", said all Pujols can do is swing for the fences, and wrote in my sig that the general public is fat, lazy, and stupid.

QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
I've noticed that everyone here is going wild about the Sox's 13 game lead over the Twins, but I feel I must remind everyone that the Sox and Twins have 13 head-to-head left, and the Twins have a track record of ruining the Sox's season. (i.e. 2003) Don't get excited so fast. That is all.

Hey GMAN...

Whats up... nice to see your getting your trolling time in somewhere these days...

By the way don't use the same thread titles you used on other message boards... Kind of gives you away....

A 13 game lead is a huge defict to make up at any part of the season but after the allstar break that would mean the Twins would have to play like .750 ball depending on how the Sox play... It's over..

QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
WHAT!!!??? I'm not bashing the Sox here. NSBB said that they don't want that type of language on their board. I also called the Yankees the "Yuckies", said all Pujols can do is swing for the fences, and wrote in my sig that the general public is fat, lazy, and stupid.

You're BANNED>>> CRASH, G-MAN whatever you call yourself. I've seen your blog. YOU ARE GONE.

Hey GMAN...

Whats up... nice to see your getting your trolling time in somewhere these days...

By the way don't use the same thread titles you used on other message boards... Kind of gives you away....

I don't know who you are. I found this title from another sox forum. I forget the name.

QUOTE(fry the twinkies @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
I don't know who you are. I found this title from another sox forum. I forget the name.

Actually I was refering to the poll you posted...

You posted the exact same poll about the Twins Cubs world series... used the exact same words... Did you just copy and paste....

What a tool...

Seriously why do you spend so much effort trolling these sites? Is your life that pathetic GMAN...

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
I don't know why, maybe it's habit, but I still look at the Twins score every night.

As do I, it's a nice comfortable lead at this moment but until that magic number hits 0 nothing is done, I want that lead to continue to grow and grow and then grow some more.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 04:03 AM)
As do I, it's a nice comfortable lead at this moment but until that magic number hits 0 nothing is done, I want that lead to continue to grow and grow and then grow some more.

Me three. It used to agrivate Brain (which added to why I did lol), but now that it is second half it doesn't bother him much at all. :D