Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:23 PM) s*** that better not be the case. I don't want all of my hard work to go for nothing. But they said there were 4 million votes casted. That would mean 160,000 had used 25 votes. I doubt that many people have voted. Who knows? I guess I'll start changing my e-mail. Dont buehrle probaly thought there was a 25 limit.
  2. QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:17 PM) Why wouldn't it? The only Flash application on the whole voting sheet is the randomly generated numbers 1-99999. The box you type the number into is not in any way shape or form tied into the flash generator. It would HAVE to be a flash box for it to recognize that it's a valid number. I wouldn't worry about it, since there are plenty of people who think what I say is wrong and are voting the normal way. That's the smart thing to do. 1/2 people voting normal, 1/2 stuffing boxes my way. Do what you want. Ok i gunna vote normal for alittle while then i might use your way for awhile.
  3. what makes you guys thinks Yahtzees way works? People need to vote the regular way incase his dosent count.
  4. I woudnt cheat guys lets make sure the votes count. Im going to be voting all night!
  5. Buehrle Hopefully francona sees this.
  6. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:27 PM) doesnt matter, just keep votin Have been all morning.
  7. so who do we have we got us we had/still have the astros maybe the redsox Who is helping us i mean there is no way us whitesox fan almost have pods ahead of jeter. I dont know about you guys but woudnt it be cool to know that we got Scott Podsednik in the All Star Game over Derek Jeter.
  8. QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) i tried swinging a deal with arizona but they didnt bite, they seemed pretty intent on matsui Good they can waste there votes on him.
  9. To think if everyone who was at the game last night could vote like 5 times there would be like 200,000 right there for pods.
  10. I wish they showed about how many votes eahc so we could get an idea of how many times we need to vote for pods. I mean by slight do they mean 100,000 or 1,000,000
  11. We need pods to be in it. Im glad to see we have him in second and almost first we must keep voting guys.
  12. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:13 AM) 33 is old??? I guess Julio Franco is dead.. Just because he is listed as 33 dosent mean he is 33
  13. QUOTE(palesox38 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:56 AM) Okay, now many of you may say that you don't have a relationship with Schmidt, but you may very soon, so let's take a look at the differences(Overall career with some of this years stats) Welcome to soxtalk!
  14. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:05 AM) I think Contreras has potential and will learn to pitch well. He had a good season with the Yanks and could easily get back into that rhythm. Uhh Contreas is old.
  15. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:33 AM) I just read that brewer board. What a bunch of pricks! I know we would help vote for Carlos in a second if he were on the last ballot. f*** those cheese heads. Yah, obviosly brewers fan were agaist Pods.
  16. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:29 AM) Great Idea ! I should made one for the all city team too
  17. QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:17 AM) We need help from the Brew Crew fans as well. Didnt go so well when I went over to that board! Guys my new sig dedicated to voting for pods?
  18. Hopefully Jenks can get the job done here!
  19. QUOTE(Reddy @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 05:27 PM) it might not work but i posted a note at a redsox forum just to ask. tried to appeal to the yankee hating mentality so we'll see. i'll keep you posted. what they say.
  20. wow that sucks that is the worst wallpaper i have ever seen you done. You could have done much better That the best Gooch one yet.
  21. QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 01:47 AM) welcome my friend. the charge for using this avatar is $1 per post. love, jerseysox Uhh I believe Knightni would have the rights to that as you can see in this thread http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...pic=29225&st=45
  22. QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 02:11 PM) if they want 2 mlb level starting pitchers in return forget it. They'll probably ask for Jon G and McCarthy in return. Yea right like KW would do something sooo stupid as that. His asking price will lower as the deadline approches.
  23. Can we use position players too. Timo at 1st base and anywhere else he plays. I hate him catching with 1 hand its very scary.
  24. Duke (very scary) viz(very scary) walker (very scary) Contreas (average) Marte (little if none he can throw it by people im just scared when he starts going form 0-2 to 3-2 on people) Shingo (very little he has gotten much better)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.