Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. LETS GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!! :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs
  2. It would be huge in curry got the OK
  3. were lucky this is an army
  4. Guys I have to go make up for me.
  5. It looks like he quit but keep voting stertch there leads
  6. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 02:58 PM) My sister is on Duke and I'm on Count. Rusch is catching up quick! Then ill go on fredy
  7. Duke is the last person we should be worrying about Im on contreas now.
  8. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) K, guys, I'm back. Haven't voted in like 3 days. I see we lost out on Jermaine? Vote Garland, Contreas, or Duke I doing my best with frdy
  9. We need help really bad.
  10. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 02:37 PM) Im still pissed about JD, but im in on the pitching staff, who is not taken?? Everyone is taken just vote the lowest person.
  11. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 02:02 PM) I got Hermy up to 3209 votes. Back to Garland I go!!! Half of those votes were from Kalapse
  12. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 01:27 PM) This is great news. If this kid can play...then maybe we can finally start trying to hit the San Antonio Twin Towers style ball that Krause envisioned when we drafted those 2. Curry & Chandler clogging up the inside, Gordon on the outside, Hinrich and Deng inbetween. That's a Hell of a lineup if they're all together. And every year they will get better
  13. I got Cotts and Fredy over 4,000 rush is scaring me though. that one cubs fan might make sure just rush gets in there. He is focusing on one guy we are focusing on 5.
  14. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:43 PM) Kalapse will get him the votes he needs, trust me. Yah, he is worry about buehrle right now here are the results
  15. Kalapse- Buehrle and hermanson Finkelstein- the count and politte Rangercal- Garland and shingo scottpodrulez22 Freddy and neal gettysburg32 Duke and viz mreye Damaso You can sill help, just help the people who look low and are on the sox. If you dont know how to flood pm me and rangercal.
  16. My internet has been up and down lately yesterday it was down for 2 hours I hope it dosent die sometime today when you need me.
  17. I got freddy and Neal
  18. who should i take?
  19. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:29 AM) Come on, what is their salary? If anyone has those stats, let me know. They have a good team... just because they are the Tigers doesn't mean its a miracle they are over .500. He has got an injured maggs and a roid less pudge trust me it hard to have the tigers over 500.
  20. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:26 AM) I'm sure Trammell got it because the All-Star game is in Detroit Or because he has the tigers over 500
  21. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:20 PM) Kenny Rogers' current ERA: 2.46 Mark Buehrle's current ERA: 2.48 We need one of those runs to score. Cmon score
  22. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:05 PM) How about KW trade back for Carlos Lee(Brian Anderson and Joe Crede) and move Lee back to 3rd!!! I wish this could happen
  23. kev211 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    lol, waitll DBAHO sees this

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.