Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I got one of the worse Downloads here :headshake I got one of the best uploads
  2. Cmon McCarthy get a win! D-rays
  3. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 01:20 PM) I'll be down there, if this rain ever stops... Its raining It isnt in Oak Forest.
  4. Im liking that this thread has been pinned for our pleasure.
  5. QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 12:17 PM) I guess I shoulda came here first. I just spent a half hour voting for Scotty and Trevor Hoffman. One of my best friends is a Padres freak, and they love them some Hoffman in San Diego. Vote pods and oswalt we had and i hope still have a deal with them.
  6. This is if it happens bout I doubt it will! Trade Rumors Blowing on the Northside! White Sox aquire Jason Schimdt in a Trade!
  7. Happy 4th Happy B-day guys
  8. i suddenly dont like this trade if frank or evert is in it.
  9. All im made about is that Hermanson or Politte didnt get in over Joe Nathon
  10. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:36 PM) Why would you be hated for stating the truth? The truth dosent go down here very well with some people.
  11. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:33 PM) He means starters I think But IMO which Im probaly going to get hated for this the Sox didnt deserve any starters all there players are average. Not superstars but they get the job done as you can see we are 54-26.
  12. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:31 PM) I haven't been pimping Halladay for the last month for nothing. Funny how now everybody agrees with me. I was called a Blue Jays fan last week. You woudnt budge last week. You were all halladay
  13. QUOTE(FlaCWS @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 07:30 PM) I definitely agree that Halladay has the better stats... but Peter Gammons put it best on the selection show. He said he'd love to see Buehrle start as a tribute to what the White Sox did in the 1st half. Think about it, the Sox have no position players on the team. I think it would be fitting to give Buehrle the start I could have sworn they said Konerko was on the team
  14. Ive been voting for Pods and oswalt all night.
  15. QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:25 PM) If that's my choice? I'm picking Duque/Bmac. It's not as dumb as you think. Id rather win know though. I dont feel like waitig for Bmac.
  16. Maybe KW is paying levinve to keep in under the radar.
  17. Bruce just said there was no truth to it there goes my hopes
  18. QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:15 PM) OK, one more time: why do we want this pitcher: Age: 33 Been on the DL this year A noted power pitcher who has LOST VELOCITY will cost ~$4 million for 2005 $3.5 million for 2006 to buy out will cost at least one top prospect Record: 5-3 ERA: 5.11 WHIP: 1.59 BAA: .275 and has a pitcher's park for a home park. Because he *might* be better than our other two pitchers? Because of the pitcher he *was*? Because he *might* win us a post-season game... if his arm is still attached to his body at that point? Duque/Bmac Schimdt
  19. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:11 PM) I thought it looked like McCarthy wouldn't be part of the deal. As I said earlier I havent been following this. But if i were KW and the Giants wanted Bmac id through him in. All he is is a prospect.
  20. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 10:06 PM) Since the rumors got so big recently, does anyone actually think it will take until the end of the week (like previously stated) for the deal to go through? I mean, if they're so close, I doubt they'd wait that long. Bmac starts tommrow and schimdt started today maybe it will happen tuesday after they both go through the rotation.
  21. QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 09:56 PM) Not a fan of Chet, but one thing I do know about him is that he has a roledex of very good connections. I'll believe everything when I hear it is official or close to it, like the Colon and Pods deals. Did you belive the omar vizquel signing was going to happen.
  22. Interesting after reading the last few pages this looks like it could really happen. Havent been following this thread/story closely so what would you guys say is the chances of it happening and when?
  23. heres mine Your download speed : 2477707 bps, or 2419 kbps. A 302.4 KB/sec transfer rate. Your upload speed : 727978 bps, or 710 kbps.
  24. QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 09:03 PM) hmm that would explain it, i have to at least have two hundred votes Keep going
  25. I thought this image fit this thread

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.