4th of July Game Thread Sox vs. DRays

bjm676

The Sox are done with the "House of Horrors" until next year, thankfully. Now they're back home and, hopefully, ready to start a win streak to close out the first-half.

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

P.S. VOTE FOR PODSEDNIK

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
We've gotta take care of business at home against these guys.  I don't want the Twins gaining anymore ground on us before the break.

Hopefully this is where we can gain some ground back on them. They got LAA and we have Tampa. We lost 1 game on this road trip, considering they played KC and Tampa and we had to play at the freakin Colleseum, that ain't all bad.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 02:45 AM)
Hopefully this is where we can gain some ground back on them.  They got LAA and we have Tampa.  We lost 1 game on this road trip, considering they played KC and Tampa and we had to play at the freakin Colleseum, that ain't all bad.

Yeah, that's the luxury of building up a big league, when there's a ,matchup that favors one team over the other like the Twins had this week, it's not as bad. But all in all, a 4-2 road trip is solid, that's why sweeping the Tigers was so important.

Now I can actually watch the games, when they go into Oakland I refuse to watch because I know some funky stuff is going to go down

Every time that we face a pitcher that's slow to the mound, I say Pods will steal a few bags. The thing is that he doesn't seem to get on base as much when he's against this type of guy, or he doesn't steal much for some reason off of them. I hope he changes it today because the offense is probably going to have to score plenty to win.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
Its raining :huh

It isnt in Oak Forest.

Im in McHenry right now and It is pouring here. But the cold front was moving northeast