bjm676

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 05:39 PM)
My satellite is cutting out cause of the rain, but was there anything of interest in that segment about possibly trading for Schmidt?

Not really, Hermy talked about how Schmidt wouldn't ruin chemistry, he said they wouldn't let anyone ruin chemistry otherwise they'd throw the guy into the corner. Then ozzie just talked about it saying a lot of teams want Schmidt, blah, blah, blah.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
Not really, Hermy talked about how Schmidt wouldn't ruin chemistry, he said they wouldn't let anyone ruin chemistry otherwise they'd throw the guy into the corner.  Then ozzie just talked about it saying a lot of teams want Schmidt, blah, blah, blah.

The fact that the team is now talking about Schmidt really makes me think he's coming here.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
The fact that the team is now talking about Schmidt really makes me think he's coming here.

Well they asked him about it and he just answered the question.

QUOTE(whitesoxjr27 @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
looks like the indians are going to win both games against the tigers  :finger

Yeah, those pricks just keep winning. I really hope we sweep the Rays, that'd be huge especially with our two worst starters going and Garcia pitching at home. It would almost be a disaster to get swept or lose this series.