Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
His standard for everything he has historically been against seems to be now it is OK if "he is doing it sincerely..." Whatever the hell that means.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Well until he started naming his black players at the end. The first part was at least contrite.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Well at least Tony is sort of trying on the kneeling issue.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Glad to see Fegan asked the BLM kneeling question.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Of course that means they agreed with what Jerry wanted, and not vice versa.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Presser just popped up on NBCSN. I don't even have the hard to post hlghlights.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
Probably can't get his laptop open.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
I mean none of these stances is rooting in anything but Tony's own words, except the age stuff. The age stuff is the only one I can't agree with. I have a much bigger problem with the fact he hasn't been in the dugout for a decade than his age.
- White Sox sign Tim Beckham
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
You misunderstood. If greg is for it, I am happy I am against it.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
It makes me feel better to read this post. Of course that is because I question myself when I agree with greg, so this helps tell me I am right here.
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
How much of a yes man are you?
-
Tony La Russa named Manager
- Tony La Russa named Manager
If we are putting the band back together, when does Jake Blues get out of prison?- Tony La Russa named Manager
This is where being a lawyer will come in. He is going to say all of the right and politically correct things.- Tony La Russa named Manager
He probably a lot to say. In the end the guy signing the paychecks did what he wanted to do anyway.- Tony La Russa named Manager
The 90's called, they want their steroids back.- Tony La Russa named Manager
Give me either of them over this.- Tony La Russa named Manager
Except for the actual locker room issues at his other stops, sure.- Tony La Russa named Manager
So much for Rick Hahn gets his guy.- Tony La Russa named Manager
Un F@cking Real- Tony La Russa named Manager
Imagine putting in a year to prepare to climb Mt Everest. You train, you work, you spend a month in basecamp to acclimate. You buy tons of expensive equipment. Then we you get past the last camp, mere hundreds of feet from the summit, you tear off your cloths and start making snow angels, suffocate, fall off the mountain and die. Then you get left there as a rotting corpse because it is too dangerous to rescue you after your stupidity. That is our last five years.- Tony La Russa named Manager
On record, f@ck this move and JR for making it happen. This is the absolute worst hire we could have possibly made, and that includes Hinch, Guillen, Ricky, and any other real candidates for the job.- Tony La Russa named Manager
Yep, I have said it before, and will say it again. If a team is willing to be aggressive, this could be a HUGE winter for them.- Tony La Russa named Manager
You have Frank Thomas and Ozzie Guillen at the same place, without even getting into people like Our Chuck and others who have feelers into the business. it isn't hard to see how Lance could have heard something. - Tony La Russa named Manager