Everything posted by chw42
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!
I'm not sure if I should thank the baseball gods for the win or hate them because they f***ed with us so much.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
If we lost this one tonight, we would have never won a game at that dump for an entire year. WOW. Not getting those insurance runs almost killed us.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 09:34 PM) JESUS CHRIST. Thank God. I really wish we could move Beckham to 2B right now and play Nix at 3B instead...but that won't happen with how well Getz/Nix is working as a platoon right now. That mess should have never happened. If Beckham catches that ball, the game is over about 10 minutes ago.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
I was seriously going to throw something if Span singled.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
That was unnecessary. OMG.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
I don't want to see Joe Crede up in the 9th inning with men on base. Make sure we get one more run to get it into slam territory.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Do you send Gavin out for the 8th? Only at 94 pitches. And he's been pretty good outside of two pitches to Crede.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Floyd tried to stay away from Crede too. Damn...
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Again? You have to be kidding me.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
The Indians are actually winning. Wood is in though....
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Looks like today's ump didn't like Dickey's knuckleballs much. I don't blame him.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 08:31 PM) It has to be to pitch him inside. Almost all of his homers have been to left field this season. That last pitch Gavin threw to Mauer was an off-speed pitch on the outside corner. Mauer should have hit it hard. But eh...
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Gavin just mowed through the heart of the order. If we can get 7 innings of 3 run ball out of him, that would be nice.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
The turf finally bites the Twins. Gomez gets that ball on one hop on natural grass. If only Jim was 10 years younger. He could have scored on that Konerko single. We got all those runs back. That's good.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Morneau really set the tempo that inning with a good AB. Let's get those runs back. I'm not comfortable being up only 2 in this dump. It's more like losing by 2 if you ask me.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
That was bound to happen.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Every time I look at these scores...4-0, 3-0, etc, I remember the games in which we were up by that score last season and then I remember how the Twins would come back and win... I'm just way too traumatized.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Wow, way to get our hopes up.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
What's with the breaking news of a trade?
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Wow, BA with two RBIs? That's unpossible.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 11, 2009 -> 07:12 PM) Breaking news is a trade. Huh?
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Did Perkins' Tylenol finally kick in?
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
9 up 9 down. God I hate the fact that Punto and Gomez are hitting right next to each other. Two s***ty hitters that hurt us all the time.
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Last time Gavin pitched, we were also up 3-0...
-
7/11: Sox @ Twinkles: 6:10 CT, WGN
Well that inning sucked. Middle of the order and we go out in order.