Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirtySox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtySox

  1. Oof. There goes Logan Schmidt to Cleveland. I hate how good they are developing at pitchers.
  2. Becker sure fell a bunch from pre-season rankings.
  3. Royals took Slightom. Sad. Just a round later.
  4. They have to go pitching here right?
  5. Not a clue. Don't have that level of intel. I'd hazard a guess of 2.5 to 3 million though.
  6. I wanted Edwards. 🥲
  7. I have a fundamental understanding of the draft and the draft process. You clearly don't and just knee-jerk all over the place about everything.
  8. Ty Head had super helium. Love this pick.
  9. Dodgers get Bo Lowrance.
  10. Now the Peacock stream ends and it transitions to MLB.com I believe?
  11. Give me Slightom or Mason Edwards.
  12. The hot takes are flying. Kind of insane considering how he's ranked by publications. Hope he fucking kills it. We don't even know what the entire class/pool looks like yet.
  13. Get the f*** out of my thread.
  14. Love this pick for Philly.
  15. So did everyone the entire draft cycle.
  16. I am absolutely floored that Mason Edwards is still available. There were rumors he might sneak into the top 15.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.