Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirtySox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtySox

  1. Draft shortstops.
  2. Vielma on the helium portion of the hot sheet today.
  3. Newcomb is starting tomorrow. Bullpen game.
  4. You can't pitch this dude in the playoffs.
  5. I don't see a Cholowsky article posted today.
  6. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I figured he'd be higher out of the pen. Haven't watched his bullpen outings until now.
  7. This might be the most unhinged sentence ever typed on Soxtalk.
  8. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
  9. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    😉
  10. I don't see anything on Twitter or his IG.
  11. It's pretty wild to have this sentiment again after the past few seasons right?
  12. Why do you keep trying to put Mason Adams in the bullpen? Do you you want him as a swingman? I like him, but it's a starter profile that is more about pitchability than stuff. If I'm looking for a leverage arm, McDougal and Hagen Smith are way in front of Mason Adams as far as stuff playing up out of the bullpen. (Vielma is the one I'm more worried about missing out on.)
  13. Fine. Nothing earth-shattering but also nothing to work myself into a lather over. I like the Brazoban, Bart, and Castillo moves. The Doyle trade confuses me, but the player dev side has earned some runway. Hope they are in a position to push more chips in next season, but I get why they didn't.
  14. Neto and Detmers confirmed staying put.
  15. Yup. The Doyle one was a headscratcher. Pretty okay with the approach otherwise. Not going all-in is fine.
  16. What on earth is Cincinnati doing? I'd be livid as a Reds fan.
  17. Woof. No thanks.
  18. No. He's under contract through 27. The package they got for him being a rental would be ludicrous.
  19. Adley isn't a rental.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.