Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirtySox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtySox

  1. I like Thome. Not at 34, but need to see how the rest of the class shakes out. BPA with every pick isn't a thing in the MLB draft.
  2. Alright Landon. Do us a solid and take 500K.
  3. Now what do we do at 41? Slightom?
  4. White Sox take Thome as we expected lol.
  5. I would also be all over Ben Blair for college arms.
  6. Honestly. Give me Mason Edwards at 34. I love him.
  7. Cards take Tegan Kuhns. Dang. I wouldn't have minded him.
  8. There goes another player mentioned with the Sox early in the cycle.
  9. Alright. Getting close. Thome? Slightom? Santarelli? College pitcher which we haven't heard the Sox linked to at all?
  10. Is there a short position player to draft for Arizona at this slot?
  11. The Slightom dream lives!
  12. Dang. I liked Bolemon.
  13. Getting close to see if KC picks our pocket for Slightom.
  14. Carter Beck is a fun pick. I like it.
  15. We are now at 2 minutes between picks. Huzzah!
  16. Glad I decided against attending the draft. Sounds like it's a miserable experience as a fan.
  17. They don't even have players attending anymore. They don't want to pay appearance fees.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.