October 2, 201610 yr Leadoff man on second with nobody out, and the Ms' big three fail to keep their season alive. Cruz was unlucky, but on a soft nubber, Cano barely even made it to first. What gives?
October 2, 201610 yr Loving all the games being at the same time. So many games with playoff implications.
October 2, 201610 yr Author Need the Red Sox and Tigers to win today to get a meaningful game Monday.
October 2, 201610 yr Author Red Sox tie it on Hanley homer. Teheran out of the game in Atlanta. Tigers down 1-0, 8th.
October 2, 201610 yr A tiebreaker would have been cool, but I can't say I'm unhappy the Tigers didn't make it.
October 2, 201610 yr Author Two outs away from absolutely no baseball tomorrow. I wonder what the odds of that were three hours ago. Ortiz last AB... Edited October 2, 201610 yr by flavum
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.