Pregame Stretch LOL

TLAK

Went to my first game in a while yesterday and during pregame stretching Anderson, Saladino and Sanchez were mimicking every move that Frazier made. He'd sprint and they would follow behind like ducklings, he'd scratch his nose and they would scratch their noses. He'd run sideways and they would run sideways all in a row. It was hilarious, lasted the whole stretch.

Is this a regular thing or a reaction to Frazier's quotes on winning the Sox Heart and Hustle award?

"Other days you're a teacher, other days you're having a good time with them but you have to do that so they learn and understand what it is to be part of the Chicago White Sox and a baseball player. Take for example Timmy Anderson, kind of take him under my wing. I tell them you have any questions come and talk to me. That's a big part of being a leader."

Everyone seemed to enjoy it, the other players, Frazier and the fans.

QUOTE (TLAK @ Sep 16, 2016 -> 05:21 PM)
Went to my first game in a while yesterday and during pregame stretching Anderson, Saladino and Sanchez were mimicking every move that Frazier made. He'd sprint and they would follow behind like ducklings, he'd scratch his nose and they would scratch their noses. He'd run sideways and they would run sideways all in a row. It was hilarious, lasted the whole stretch.

Is this a regular thing or a reaction to Frazier's quotes on winning the Sox Heart and Hustle award?

"Other days you're a teacher, other days you're having a good time with them but you have to do that so they learn and understand what it is to be part of the Chicago White Sox and a baseball player. Take for example Timmy Anderson, kind of take him under my wing. I tell them you have any questions come and talk to me. That's a big part of being a leader."

Everyone seemed to enjoy it, the other players, Frazier and the fans.

I saw some video of this last night either on CSN or MLBN. I loved it. Shows great team spirit

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 17, 2016 -> 04:16 AM)
The younger guys we have on the team have a lot of fun playing the game. It really sucks we can't put everything together because a lot of the roster is very likeable and are pretty good players (Sale, Q, Eaton, Abreu, Melky, Saladino, Frazier, Anderson, Robertson, Jones, Rodon).

Saladino and Anderson look like great team guys. Your post seems pretty accurate to me though I've never been crazy about Melky.