Whats in your ears?

Rex Kickass

Right now at this moment, it's something like

1. 50 Cent - If I Can't

2. Lil Kim feat 50 Cent - Magic Stick

3. Tupac - Thugz Mansion(one of my all-time favorite rap songs)

4. Rakim - Let the Rhythm Hit 'em(pretty old, but is still good)

5. Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you

If you can't tell, I like more of the older stuff, unless someone is really good. The reason you don't see Nelly's name up there is because he is the most overrated music artist in the entire industry.

50 Cent's pretty good though

1. 50 Cent - If I Can't

If you can't tell, I like more of the older stuff, unless someone is really good.  The reason you don't see Nelly's name up there is because he is the most overrated music artist in the entire industry.

Many people believe Nelly is overrated. Mainly because of his affiliation with the St. Lunatics. Both have written many songs together, but Nelly is the one who gets credit. Country Grammar is a classic album, which seemed to showcase Nelly (and the St. Lunatics) talent before they started getting into hiphop. s*** like "shake your tailfeathers" is a disgrace to the type of music that earned him respect. Even worse is how P Diddy adds his one verse lyrics into that song.

In the past year alone P Diddy has worked with: Nelly, B2K, Fabolous (a favorite of mine), Fat Joe (another terrible rapper), Usher, Big Tymers, and probably a few others. And EVERY single one of the songs sound exactly alike.

But I am a hypocrite, in a way, because his song "Trade It All Part 2" is one of my favorite songs.

1. 50 Cent - If I Can't

If you can't tell, I like more of the older stuff, unless someone is really good.  The reason you don't see Nelly's name up there is because he is the most overrated music artist in the entire industry.

Many people believe Nelly is overrated. Mainly because of his affiliation with the St. Lunatics. Both have written many songs together, but Nelly is the one who gets credit. Country Grammar is a classic album, which seemed to showcase Nelly (and the St. Lunatics) talent before they started getting into hiphop. s*** like "shake your tailfeathers" is a disgrace to the type of music that earned him respect. Even worse is how P Diddy adds his one verse lyrics into that song.

In the past year alone P Diddy has worked with: Nelly, B2K, Fabolous (a favorite of mine), Fat Joe (another terrible rapper), Usher, Big Tymers, and probably a few others. And EVERY single one of the songs sound exactly alike.

But I am a hypocrite, in a way, because his song "Trade It All Part 2" is one of my favorite songs.

I do like some of Nelly's songs(and all the songs that I listen to of his are on his Country Grammar album....didn't really like this past album), mainly Ride with Me. I just have never been fond of his newer songs. Air Force Ones was OK for about a week, and then got old, and Getting Hot in Herre got old quite quickly as well.

As far as P Diddy is concerned...he has really gotten bad. His older stuff with Notorious BIG was great, and I'll be Missing You was pretty good too. I do agree that he has gotten quite bad. I haven't really listened to anything recent of his.

And Fat Joe does suck. Haven't even bothered to listen to any of his music.

Add These Albums to the list...

Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E

Thursday - War All The Time

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. - produced by Dave Grohl.

I have that somewhere...

S.C.I.E.N.C.E, their finest work.

My booklet says produced by Jim Wirt :huh: