GREAT NEWS

HighHeat45

read the article and jump for joy

GREAT NEWS

:headbang :snr  :headbang

Sadly you do not see me jumping for joy...I am proud of Jerry...look at all the man has done for the team in MOST of his TENURE WHITE SOX FANS...JEEZ, give the guy a little respect and credit... :fyou

He's a f***ing piece of s*** who can't manage a pitching staff to save his life. His managing has cost the Sox many years of success and I'm sure he's given quite a few on here gray hairs.

You wanna know why this team had a s***ty attitude? Look no further then Manuel himself.

Yes I know and agree.

But honestly, I thought he was one of the best managers I have ever seen. Give the guy a break.

I assume you've only seen Jerry Manuel and Terry Bevington then.

Lou Piniella made him look like a schoolgirl in the 2000 ALDS.

Yeah well...still I was proud of him

Yes I know and agree.

But honestly, I thought he was one of the best managers I have ever seen. Give the guy a break.

I assume you've only seen Jerry Manuel and Terry Bevington then.

Lou Piniella made him look like a schoolgirl in the 2000 ALDS.

Yeah well...still I was proud of him

For 1 playoff appearance(which by the way, was more a huge number of players having breakthrough seasons and less great managing)? I think you're the only one proud of him for that.

The only thing about Manuel that makes me happy is the fact that (if I may borrow the great words of Hawk Harrelson) HE GONE. :headbang :headbang :headbang

GREAT NEWS

it is not great news and there is no joy

the man brought us to one division title and has always represented us with dignity and honor

it is too bad that he was not able to accomplish all he wanted to

it is sad whenever someone loses the job they have worked a lifetime to have, especially as he is what, in 4th place for all time wins as Sox manager and one of the higher percentages of any manager we have had - so he has done well

I agree it is time for a change, but there is no joy, just regret that it turned out this way

GREAT NEWS

it is not great news and there is no joy

the man brought us to one division title and has always represented us with dignity and honor

it is too bad that he was not able to accomplish all he wanted to

it is sad whenever someone loses the job they have worked a lifetime to have, especially as he is what, in 4th place for all time wins as Sox manager and one of the higher percentages of any manager we have had - so he has done well

I agree it is time for a change, but there is no joy, just regret that it turned out this way

Some of us actually care about the sox winning. :bang

cw:

<clip> he is what, in 4th place for all time wins as Sox manager and one of the higher percentages of any manager we have had <clip>

bmr:

whart part of the English language do you fail to understand?

oh, all of it, that's right! :bang :cheers :o :P :rolleyes: :lolhitting :lol: ;) :nono :headbang :) :lol: ;)

cw:

<clip> he is what, in 4th place for all time wins as Sox manager and one of the higher percentages of any manager we have had <clip>

bmr:

whart part of the English language do you fail to understand?

oh, all of it, that's right! :bang :cheers :o :P :rolleyes: :lolhitting :lol: ;) :nono :headbang :) :lol: ;)

That was good. For a 3rd grader.............. :rolleyes: