Rick Hahn & Kenny Williams Sign Long Term Extensions

GGajewski18

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 16, 2017 -> 01:03 PM)
You are the poster child for adding nothing of value to the conversation. We get it, you don't like Reinsdorf. Move on you broken f***ing record.

Ummmmm...did I mention the owner in this thread? No? So you've misspoken in your response? Yes, it would appear you did. Best you move on until you can comment on something you even know what you're talking about.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 12:20 AM)
That's completely false greg. You keep saying that many of these prospects are can't miss and you are certain they will be great major leaguers.

That's 100% blind faith in the front office and their ability to identify and develop talent

I think they are can't miss. But I also don't profess to be right all the time. That's why I need to see the results in stats and the team's W/L column.

I still would not have gone this way of total rebuild so that means I don't trust the front office. Of all the prospects the Sox got who are real prospects, I think the only "busts" could be Burger and I guess 1-2 of the pitchers could get hurt. Obviously a guy like Polo could stink and some of those type guys we got, but they were not the huge parts of the deals. I see greatness for most of em, certainly Eloy, Robert and Rutherford in the OF; Burger could bust; Gillaspie could bust sure; stardom for TA and Moncada and Abreu. Stardom for Collins and stardom for all the starters maybe with the exception of Fulmer. Those pitchers we got all have good to great fastballs and that prevents them from busting unless they get hurt.

Unlike some posters I reserve the right to blast Hahn and the scouts if these guys stink even though at this time I give this group of prospects a thumbs up toward being a division contending title team (if we also fill in the holes with a few vets). No way I trust the front office though. Not yet. Don't worry I will give Mr. Hahn kudos if we, as expected, get very good.

Edited by greg775