October 8, 200323 yr Order seemed to be regained. Praise god. I don't believe in god you want to make something of it.
October 8, 200323 yr Author I don't believe in god you want to make something of it. Are you bragging or are you just plain gothic?
October 8, 200323 yr Author ...just when you think its safe to go into the water........... it was...until JAWS~!!!
October 8, 200323 yr im surprised it took that long....... So am I, but for the most part it stayed pretty civil.
October 8, 200323 yr Author So am I, but for the most part it stayed pretty civil. can u define civilization?
October 8, 200323 yr it was...until JAWS~!!! would it be 1,2 or the revenge of??? those damn fish keep coming back just like jason and freddy.......
October 8, 200323 yr So am I, but for the most part it stayed pretty civil. yeah it did.. at least some can talk without the name calling and such.....oh well im sure another will pop up somewhere along the lines.......they always do.......
October 8, 200323 yr Author would it be 1,2 or the revenge of??? those damn fish keep coming back just like jason and freddy.......
October 8, 200323 yr yeah it did.. at least some can talk without the name calling and such.....oh well im sure another will pop up somewhere along the lines.......they always do....... Most stayed clean.
October 8, 200323 yr No arguments in request is what it said Well, I don't know why that happened but here is the definition. Civilization: a relatively high level of cultural and technological development; specifically : the stage of cultural development at which writing and the keeping of written records is attained b : the culture characteristic of a particular time or place
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.