A new group along side Crede's crew

Cerbaho-WG

The 5 or so teenage Sox fans in the Valparaiso, Indiana area have formed a new group. This was my brain child, and all of my Sox friends are completely up for it.

Remember how the Phillies' fans have the Padilla Flotilla and the Wolf Pack? Well, we've got them beat.

I always refer to Esteban Loaiza as E-Lo, so I thought he needed some backing from us loyal fans. The result? E-Lo's Amigos! Thoughts? :)

The 5 or so teenage Sox fans in the Valparaiso, Indiana area have formed a new group. This was my brain child, and all of my Sox friends are completely up for it.

Remember how the Phillies' fans have the Padilla Flotilla and the Wolf Pack? Well, we've got them beat.

I always refer to Esteban Loaiza as E-Lo, so I thought he needed some backing from us loyal fans. The result? E-Lo's Amigos! Thoughts? :)

Crede's crew can suck my left nut. IMO he sucked this year and did not live up to MY expectations

What an intelligent opinion.

We definitely need more posts like this around SoxTalk.

Grow up.

Crede's crew can suck my left nut. IMO he sucked this year and did not live up to MY expectations

What an intelligent opinion.

We definitely need more posts like this around SoxTalk.

Grow up.

Okay.

it was his f***in first whole year in the majors and he hit almost 20 hrs...he just about lived up to my expectations

it was his f***in first whole year in the majors and he hit almost 20 hrs...he just about lived up to my expectations

Yeah, well he did not live up to mine. That was my opinion though.

Fine, he didn't live up to your expectations.

But Crede's crew can suck your left nut?

What does Crede's Crew have to do with his on the field performance?

Not a thing. Let fans be fans.

Fine, he didn't live up to your expectations.

But Crede's crew can suck your left nut?

What does Crede's Crew have to do with his on the field performance?

Not a thing. Let fans be fans.

:angry: Yes sir.

What, were you expecting him to be an all star. He played a great 3rd base and in my opinion eventually could win a gold glove over there. He struggled with the bat early but really came on strong in the second half. He drove in 75 runs, I don't know how much more you can expect out of the guy in his first full season. The majority of players aren't Albert Pujols.

BTW, Aboz, who is in your avatat and who is in your sigh? The guy in your sig looks like Jon Garland!

The avatar is me.

The guy in the picture holding the Buehrle sign is some random Sox fan.

Found that on the net and loved it, so I used it for my sig.

BTW, beastly ordonez, I am not being critical of you, but please think of something better than suck my left nut.

The avatar is me.

The guy in the picture holding the Buehrle sign is some random Sox fan.

Found that on the net and loved it, so I used it for my sig.

BTW, beastly ordonez, I am not being critical of you, but please think of something better than suck my left nut.

Sorry sir.

I just hope none of Elo's Amigos will be jumping off a bridge next season. :lol:

If he repeats this performance it will be awesome, but I'm going to wait till next year to see the results of that. But you guys couldn't of picked a better guy to root for.

As far as Crede, the guy played brilliant in the 2nd half of the season. Don't have the stats off hand, but I'd almost guaranteed he hit around or over .300 in the 2nd half and had a ton of huge hits. He also was one of the only Sox that would consistently get guys over and hit the ball towards first with a runner on 2nd. And as far as his defense...STELLAR.

This guy is going to be the best 3rd baseman in the AL with Chavez while Cabrerra will be the best 3rd baseman in the NL.

I just hope none of Elo's Amigos will be jumping off a bridge next season. :lol:

If he repeats this performance it will be awesome, but I'm going to wait till next year to see the results of that.  But you guys couldn't of picked a better guy to root for.

As far as Crede, the guy played brilliant in the 2nd half of the season.  Don't have the stats off hand, but I'd almost guaranteed he hit around or over .300 in the 2nd half and had a ton of huge hits.  He also was one of the only Sox that would consistently get guys over and hit the ball towards first with a runner on 2nd.  And as far as his defense...STELLAR.

This guy is going to be the best 3rd baseman in the AL with Chavez while Cabrerra will be the best 3rd baseman in the NL.

He hit .308 with an OPS of .892.

If he repeats this performance it will be awesome, but I'm going to wait till next year to see the results of that.  But you guys couldn't of picked a better guy to root for.

As far as Crede, the guy played brilliant in the 2nd half of the season.  Don't have the stats off hand, but I'd almost guaranteed he hit around or over .300 in the 2nd half and had a ton of huge hits.  He also was one of the only Sox that would consistently get guys over and hit the ball towards first with a runner on 2nd.  And as far as his defense...STELLAR.

Now he has to work on making that translate to a full season.

I just hope none of Elo's Amigos will be jumping off a bridge next season.   :lol:

If he does...all I can say is All Star. Man I hope the Sox lock him up in a year or so. Crede is one of my fav's. I know RPS will back me on this one....NEVER TRADE CREDE :D

I just hope none of Elo's Amigos will be jumping off a bridge next season.   :lol:

If he does...all I can say is All Star. Man I hope the Sox lock him up in a year or so. Crede is one of my fav's. I know RPS will back me on this one....NEVER TRADE CREDE :D

Baltimore wanted Crede before the trade deadline. Thankfully, Kenny "3 for 1" Williams didn't bite.

On a sidenote, RPS is MIA. He's been getting spammed and trolled by sCrUB fans. He's even had to change his AIM name :lol: .

Baltimore wanted Crede before the trade deadline. Thankfully, Kenny "3 for 1" Williams didn't bite.

On a sidenote, RPS is MIA. He's been getting spammed and trolled by sCrUB fans. He's even had to change his AIM name :lol: .

ROFL. I guess thats the one downside to running the most kick ass Sox radio show on the Net :headbang

But I'm sure all the groupies he gets make up for it :lol:

I call him ELo too and your idea is great - back in the day we had the Left Stand Grand Stand Fan Club and it was to be a part of and added to Comiskey fun - anything like this is great, so good luck and congrats to you and your friends!

I'm waiting for the time when Willie Harris is an everyday starter. I always wanted to do what Crede's Crew was doing for Willie. We'd be the "Willie Watchers". But do to the fact that me and my friends don't live in the Chicago area, we'd only be able to make it to select home games.

I luuuuuuuuuv Willie Harris.

On a sidenote, RPS is MIA. He's been getting spammed and trolled by sCrUB fans. He's even had to change his AIM name  :lol: .

Ahhh, that sissy always runs and hides when the Cubbie trolls attack!!

:lol:

Oh, but the tables will turn if ( when? ) the sCrubs pull the El Foldo, either in the NLCS or the WS.

Good ol' Maury will revert back to the spamming trolling MONSTER he can be - he just has to be patient and get his ammo when the Flubs dump the Series.