Intolerable Movie

sox4lifeinPA

Thats a pretty sad statement there, considering who was in it. Clooney will always be one of my favorites for one movie alone......Oceans FREAKIN Eleven. I watch that movie all the time. Clooney better watch it, if it bombs, thats 2 Busts in consecutive years with Solaris. And Zeta-Jones...well, seems to me like her looks could save any movie, but apparently not judging by what you are saying... :lolhitting

That's the new movie by the coen bros. right?

I like most of their movies that I've seen, O Brother Where Art Thou, The Big Lebowski, and Barton Fink to name a few. This one didn't look like one of their type of movies though. I do recommend the movies that I just mentioned if you want a taste of what type of comedy they usually do. Those are more of a sort of black comedy, Intolerable Cruelty looked more like a rom. comedy.

I'm not just saying it to be funny...

a sleezy divorce lawyer falls for a gold digging starlett, who swindels him into marriage to get his money, and then they get back together because they really love each other.....

exactly.

shame on you billy bob thornton, george clooney, geoffry rush, catherine zeta jones, and the coen brothers....

sad...sad I say.

yes

Those are more of a sort of black comedy, Intolerable Cruelty looked more like a rom. comedy.

I went with my girl..and there was nothing romantic about that movie. and there was definitely nothing comedic about it.

Thats a pretty sad statement there, considering who was in it. Clooney will always be one of my favorites for one movie alone......Oceans FREAKIN Eleven. I watch that movie all the time. Clooney better watch it, if it bombs, thats 2 Busts in consecutive years with Solaris. And Zeta-Jones...well, seems to me like her looks could save any movie, but apparently not judging by what you are saying... :lolhitting

oceans eleven is one of my all time favs. too, i cant wait until "Oceans 12"

I like most of their movies that I've seen, O Brother Where Art Thou, The Big Lebowski, and Barton Fink to name a few. This one didn't look like one of their type of movies though. I do recommend the movies that I just mentioned if you want a taste of what type of comedy they usually do. Those are more of a sort of black comedy, Intolerable Cruelty looked more like a rom. comedy.

Read that the Coen's directed and had some input on the writing. I guess there were almost 12 writers, not all of them credited.

It is probably far from a typical "Coen Bros" movie.

just in case anyone had any thoughts about seeing that movie...DON'T...whatever you think you think you know about movies, throw it out...this was easily top 10 worst movies I've ever seen.

unbelievable. :fyou

Seeing that movie never even crossed my mind.... :bang