hey guys

whitesoxjr27

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She got incredibly drunk and acted like a total psychotic skank at a Sox game.

I know it's evil, but I can't help but laugh my ass off.  :lol:

(Best impression of Chris Tucker from Friday) DDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNN. Never heard that angle, Im sure the other side of the story will come around though.

Heather, ya just turned me off...

s*** happens every so often! That doesn't happen very often with me. I'm a very classy individual. I'm not down with getting drunk all the time. That, in fact, was only the third time all summer that I had any alcohol! And it's hillarious that Sideshowapu is croaking about this WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!

Don't worry about it Heather. We all get drunk occasionally. I just posted a story from one of my drunken nights at the cell. If they wont have you, we can be drunken idiots together.

s*** happens every so often! That doesn't happen very often with me. I'm a very classy individual. I'm not down with getting drunk all the time. That, in fact, was only the third time all summer that I had any alcohol! And it's hillarious that Sideshowapu is croaking about this WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!

As long as you have some champagne for my arrival, I'll forgive this isolated incident.

Is this heather always slutty? :P

Read my post above! It's that simple!

And only people who were there have ANY grounds to comment on it...Sideshowapu was NOT there; henceforth, he has NO grounds to comment!

I'm not a drunkie...That was a VERY isolated incodence in my lifetime!

I bet I know who told the story....  :rolleyes:

For the record.. it wasn't quite that bad that I remember and I was driving so I was sober.

EEEHHH EEMMMMMM... Now far be it from me to make up stories. But being one of the group who was "beat out" of a super parking space in the lots on that very tailgate day and having met the drunken Ms. Heather in all her glory on that very sunny august day. I must say I do recall a very loose and somewhat drunk girl walking around and asking everyone their names. I could be wrong here but I doubt it. ;) So do tell us Ms. Steff, was it your connections which got you that super parking spot? Or would it be the connections of one infamous HSC? We really want to know who to hang with next year. I don't post here often enough I see. Someone put the word out that this site was falling to Hell in a hand basket and I just had to see for myself. Now do tell us Ms. Steff are you implying that someone told tall tales on Ms. Heather or are you do you not remember saying some of the same things that Mr. Apu was so kind to point out on these very message boards after said incidents happened? Kinda two faced there a bit isn't it? HHHHHMMMMM. :huh:

Heather made a un-needed comment to Mark's mom, and was very slurry. Hanging on Maury... yep, she did that to. Other than that, IF you were there, you'd KNOW I was not with you guys. And from what I saw Heather was not acting like a slut, and I never said she was.

And where did I imply someone "told stories" which I am taking as you think I'm saying someone lied...?

As for the parking spots we were the first and second ones there - Michelle and whoever she drove and me and who I drove, and 2 cars of people from the AOL boards. If you had gotten there earlier you could have parked there too I'm sure.

And before I forget.. please... don't hang with me next year. I have no interest in hanging with deceptive people who make up names on the spot to start s***.

Is this heather always slutty? :P

Read my post above! It's that simple!

And only people who were there have ANY grounds to comment on it...Sideshowapu was NOT there; henceforth, he has NO grounds to comment!

I'm not a drunkie...That was a VERY isolated incodence in my lifetime!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Sorry Ian... I thought she had Brian with too, but now I remember he drove himself.

Gimme a break.. I was feeding 40+ people. It was a busy day  :D

Steff - Can i meet the doable one at at Sox game next year? :huh:

We're there 40+ games a year. And I'll let eveyone know when the AOL Tailgate is again. Let the board know when you're going to be here and I'm sure several of us will be at a game or two.