2022 and 2019 White Sox have the same 39-42 record at the clubhouse turn.

I used to think Sox fans were one of the smartest and best in baseball, but only the ones who are hardcore about the team are angry or are showing a pulse. Lots of apathy at the park and on social media. Theres really little pressure on the organization, even after belittling their fanbase.

I would think any northeast fanbase would have organized a boycott by now if they were in the same situation having such a dysfunctional organization. Hell, thats what A's fans are doing this season.

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

2 hours ago, reiks12 said:

I used to think Sox fans were one of the smartest and best in baseball, but only the ones who are hardcore about the team are angry or are showing a pulse. Lots of apathy at the park and on social media. Theres really little pressure on the organization, even after belittling their fanbase.

I would think any northeast fanbase would have organized a boycott by now if they were in the same situation having such a dysfunctional organization. Hell, thats what A's fans are doing this season.

I've been pissed for two years. I was complaining that the team sucked and was overrated last year. I'm tired of being pissed, so now it's apathy. 

I have no control over Jerry owning the team. It would be nice if sports franchises were treated as the public trusts that they are and fans were able to force owners to sell the team. 

The dysfunction begins and ends with Uncle Jerry. Nothing will change until he sells or dies. 

I am also beyond disgusted about what he did with the Bulls this year. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Hawk 1