That's a White Sox winner !

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

10 hours ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I cannot freaking believe the Sox are still in it.

IKR especially losing what was it , 10 of 12 ? Still under .500 and yet 4 games out. If they had managed to get Ian Happ at the deadline, he could've helped win a few games with his 6 August HR's and 10 doubles among his 30 hits while the Sox couldn't hit a HR for about week straight.

Management just turned their backs on the Sox. Jerry said "umm no Rick you haven't exactly done much with the money I've given you to spend lately".

This does not bode well for the future of Mr. Hahn IF JR said enough is enough.

Promote Colas to the show. I don't care if he doesn't do well. At least he might stop whining about being a slave. Or he might just feel appreciated and needed and kick some Guardians and Twins ass.

Oh yeah Sox won 7-1. 2 wins in a row. Sox finished August with a mini flurry of HR's , 7 in 3 games.

Vaughn and Pollock hit them yesterday and Cueto pitched well for 5.1 innings and 4 relievers gave up nothing the rest of the way.

Sweep the Twins and we're back in it for sure.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

2 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

IKR especially losing what was it , 10 of 12 ? Still under .500 and yet 4 games out. If they had managed to get Ian Happ at the deadline, he could've helped win a few games with his 6 August HR's and 10 doubles among his 30 hits while the Sox couldn't hit a HR for about week straight.

Management just turned their backs on the Sox. Jerry said "umm no Rick you haven't exactly done much with the money I've given you to spend lately".

This does not bode well for the future of Mr. Hahn IF JR said enough is enough.

Promote Colas to the show. I don't care if he doesn't do well. At least he might stop whining about being a slave. Or he might just feel appreciated and needed and kick some Guardians and Twins ass.

Oh yeah Sox won 7-1. 2 wins in a row. Sox finished August with a mini flurry of HR's , 7 in 3 games.

Vaughn and Pollock hit them yesterday and Cueto pitched well for 5.1 innings and 4 relievers gave up nothing the rest of the way.

Sweep the Twins and we're back in it for sure.

That is a tall order.

13 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yes, emphasis on "announced". Far more actual people last night than this afternoon, which looked to be in the 3,000-4,000 range watching on YouTube.

The announced attendance today was 15,257, 7th lowest this year.  Lower were five April and one May weekday game vs. the Angels in 51 F weather.

2019 Attendance 1,649,775 / 77 Dates = 21,426 per gate admittance (3 dates DHs without separate admissions, one game cancelled and not played).

2022 Attendance 1,641,402 / 67 games = 24,499 per gate admittance (This average will likely decrease the final month / 14 games, with two home weekends remaining on the schedule). 

You know my statement was a joke, right?