Ouch, that's got to hurt Stef

Is it just me, or are the Bills s***ty?

If Kevin Gilbride knew how to f***ing run an offense, the Bills wouldn't be in this mess right now. They get the ball in favorable positions the first 4 or so possessions of the game, and they get TWO points in the first quarter? WTF is that?

Travis Henry ran for 167 yards against Washington last week, so I got a hell of an idea....LET'S PASS THE BALL!

You dumbass Gilbride. :angry:

Damn me for leaving the house for the bar in the morning before making my picks.  Your all lucky, cause I Would of won it all  :headbang

Like I said in the picks thread I post the thread on Tuesday, why the f*** do you wait till Sunday? I mean what the f*** is up America?

Like I said in the picks thread I post the thread on Tuesday, why the f*** do you wait till Sunday? I mean what the f*** is up America?

Suggestion: make a deadline if you don't like it. The deadline doesn't have to be Sunday at noon. You could make it a day or two ahead of time so you'll have time to get everything done. Just make sure you let everyone know when the deadline is.