Montgomery (30) and Schultz (44) crack BA's Top 100

Sleepy Harold

That list is in for some major overhaul later in the season as well. I count 12 guys on there who will probably blow through their eligibility in the 2nd half, and there are a lot of guys hanging on by reputation despite pretty poor production like Cartaya and Gavin Stone. There already are a lot of 2023 draftees on this list, I think you'll see tons more over the winter.  Interesting that Colas has dropped, not surprised.  The next Sox guys who could be considered figure to be Ramos, Gonzalez, maybe Cannon. Problem with Sox prospects like Gonzalez and Cannon is ceiling.  Mena's ERA doesn't quite match how dominant he's been at times. A mixture of walks, a relatively bad strand rate, and the horrific inherited runner luck he's had because of Birmingham's semi-professional bullpen has obscured a pretty good season for him.  Other guys potentially on the rise: Nunez, Burrowes, Ronny Hernandez.

31 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

That list is in for some major overhaul later in the season as well. I count 12 guys on there who will probably blow through their eligibility in the 2nd half, and there are a lot of guys hanging on by reputation despite pretty poor production like Cartaya and Gavin Stone. There already are a lot of 2023 draftees on this list, I think you'll see tons more over the winter.  Interesting that Colas has dropped, not surprised.  The next Sox guys who could be considered figure to be Ramos, Gonzalez, maybe Cannon. Problem with Sox prospects like Gonzalez and Cannon is ceiling.  Mena's ERA doesn't quite match how dominant he's been at times. A mixture of walks, a relatively bad strand rate, and the horrific inherited runner luck he's had because of Birmingham's semi-professional bullpen has obscured a pretty good season for him.  Other guys potentially on the rise: Nunez, Burrowes, Ronny Hernandez.

What Burrowes done this year?

5 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I think they have been doing more rolling updates and last year I wanna say the mid year drops right after July 31st since they have a more clear trade deadline now.