Jessica Simpson

GASHWOUND

Speaking of Jessica, she was in town yesterday signing autographs at Chicago Ridge Mall. I friend of mine works in the mall so I purposefully stolled by so I can check out Simpson. Needless to say there were a s*** load of teen age girls and creepy looking dudes waiting in line to get autographs. But to get one you had to buy $50 worth of Tommy Hilfinger s***.

Speaking of Jessica, she was in town yesterday signing autographs at Chicago Ridge Mall.  I friend of mine works in the mall so I purposefully stolled by so I can check out Simpson.  Needless to say there were a s*** load of teen age girls and creepy looking dudes waiting in line to get autographs.  But to get one you had to buy $50 worth of Tommy Hilfinger s***.

Thats why you buy it...and return it the next day :headbang

Come on Flash...I expect better from you :lol:

Speaking of Jessica, she was in town yesterday signing autographs at Chicago Ridge Mall.  I friend of mine works in the mall so I purposefully stolled by so I can check out Simpson.  Needless to say there were a s*** load of teen age girls and creepy looking dudes waiting in line to get autographs.  But to get one you had to buy $50 worth of Tommy Hilfinger s***.

She was also down in my hometown Orland Park signing autographs at Buffalo Wild Wings, i couldnt get down there but i know some people who did and they said she looked really sick....she probably thought they were made from real buffalo :lol: