Sig

SuperSteve

This is sorta creepy.  I have a friend who looks a lot like Amanda Bynes.  I told her that and she was like "So many f***ing people have said that!"

I was dating a girl -- and for about a year, whenever we were out in public people would actually think she was Natalie Portman, or comment on how much she looked like her. She went so far as to cut her hair to not be compared to her.

here's what i actually meant to post

Dude, your obsessed with this cheat character. :lol:

Is that thing supposed to be an animal......someone gave me a link a week or so ago that explains what this guy does. He helps people cheat with things, though they didnt really explain anything beyond that. In its background tape, "the cheat" ended up showing his gold tooth and throwing some sclupture at me.

Guess I kind of lost interest when one of the other characters was shoveling crap in their introduction video. At first I thought he was from a tv show when really hes just a weird online cartoon. Its really reminds me of the the type of crap you see on shockwave.com

Dude, your obsessed with this cheat character.  :lol: 

Is that thing supposed to be an animal......someone gave me a link a week or so ago that explains what this guy does.  He helps people cheat with things, though they didnt really explain anything beyond that. In its background tape, "the cheat" ended up showing his gold tooth and throwing some sclupture at me.

Guess I kind of lost interest when one of the other characters was shoveling crap in their introduction video.  At first  I thought he was from a tv show when really hes just a weird online cartoon.  Its really reminds me of the the type of crap you see on shockwave.com

I wouldn't say obsessed... I check the site every monday to see if it's been updated.. beyond that.. I make avatars adn stuff for this website but that's it. I'm on this site every day now that's obsessive.

The introduction page is admittedly UnFunny. As to the origin of The Cheat, he has been called both an animal and a little man. He has hid own language, most of the time he talks without subtitles.(it's just funnier to guess what he' saying)

It's the ONLY online cartoon site worth visiting... I don't know your age or whatever but it seems like in order to get it you really had to grow up in the early eighties. I'm at the tail end of the age range that really "GETS" it. The emails and the halloween cartoons are the best.