To Put A Face To The Name

BridgeportHeather

Since you haven't been able to meet me yet, I have decided that it would be fair for me to post my picture. It would be nice for others to do the same so that we can all know how eachother looks. So, here's mine! It was taken about 11 months ago at an ISU women's volleyball game against Southern Illinois (we won the match). I am standing right next to Reggie the Redbird.

Because I can't seem to get the image to work, you can go to this website and scroll down until you see "ISUChicagofan (Heather the Redbird)"

http://www.geocities.com/kfflbears

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Since you haven't been able to meet me yet, I have decided that it would be fair for me to post my picture.  It would be nice for others to do the same so that we can all know how eachother looks.  So, here's mine!  It was taken about 11 months ago at an ISU women's volleyball game against Southern Illinois (we won the match).  I am standing right next to Reggie the Redbird.

Because I can't seem to get the image to work, you can go to this website and scroll down until you see "ISUChicagofan (Heather the Redbird)"

nice. ;)

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Since you haven't been able to meet me yet, I have decided that it would be fair for me to post my picture.  It would be nice for others to do the same so that we can all know how eachother looks.  So, here's mine!  It was taken about 11 months ago at an ISU women's volleyball game against Southern Illinois (we won the match).  I am standing right next to Reggie the Redbird.

Nice, very nice indeed:P

Can't post my pic right now, but will in the future..(when I get my 'puter and scanner in a few months)

Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

hello...:cool:

LMFAO! The hedgehog always cracks me up.

Hedgehog..... LOL. Oh, and Heather..... BBBBBoooooiiiiioooooiiiiioooooiiiiinnnnnggggg! I don't have a pic to post but RPS will vouch that I look like either

1.) Kip Wells; or

2.) Beavis.....

Depending on how much beer you've had to drink ;)

:metal

HOLY SWEET MERCIFUL JEEBUS! I'd post my picture up here, but I gotta wait until I can take a good one.

RPS and the SnR crew have seen me before and they're not blind haha. But the scary thing is at times I have been told that i have an uncanny resemblance to Rivers Cuomo (aka lead singer of Weezer)(2nd in on the left in the picture) So hopefully that and your imagination will do until I have the time to actually take/post a new picture. (assuming the fact that anybody wants to see the real General Sideshow)

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

WEEZER ROCKS :metal

Hell yeah they do! =w=!

I saw them in July...their live show is f***ing fantastic. 1/2 way thru the drummer's stage went up about 12 ft. in the air and they had a giant =W= sign that shot fire out of the sides while having giant fireballs spew up from their ramps from time to time. HIGHLY suggest seeing weezer live if you can.