What type of internet connection

aboz56

Which type of internet connection do you have?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of internet connection do you have?

• 56K/dial-up
    • Cable
    • DSL
    • T-1 or faster

War Games (Falkan's Maze...Checkers...Chess...Poker...Guerilla Warfare...Chemical and Biotoxic Warfare...Globothermonuclear Warfare...Choose one!)

Huh!! Which game is that?? :bang  ;)  :o  :ph34r:

josh, you never saw teh movie "Wargames" with a young Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy? Go check it out, and all those games HLee mentioned will make sense.

As for my internet connetcion, I use a Cable Modem when online at home, and our blazing T3 at work. :o Oh, technology is so nice.

you're talking SCSI, right?

you gotta upgrade to the 386 dude!

No the Commodore VIC20 allowed you to hook up a standard cassette tape recorder as your storage. The same tapes you would record music, etc. on. My 8086AT had a 10 MEGABYTE hard card. Man that was so cool. A whole 10 Meg and 640K of DRAM. Who would need anything more :D

My first 2,400 baud internal was a full card that took an hour to configure with all the manual jumpers to config.

No the Commodore VIC20 allowed you to hook up a standard cassette tape recorder as your storage. The same tapes you would record music, etc. on. My 8086AT had a 10 MEGABYTE hard card. Man that was so cool. A whole 10 Meg and 640K of DRAM. Who would need anything more  :D

My first 2,400 baud internal was a full card that took an hour to configure with all the manual jumpers to config.

I'm sorry, I wasn't alive in the 40s ;)

Holy s***!!!  I STILL have a Commodore 64 in my bedroom at home!  I play War Games (Falkan's Maze...Checkers...Chess...Poker...Guerilla Warfare...Chemical and Biotoxic Warfare...Globothermonuclear Warfare...Choose one!), the Olympic games (those have to be the gayest fireworks ever!), Red Storm Rising, all the Carmen Sandiego games, and a bunch of other great stuff!!!

C64=Good times :headbang

We have a commodore in the basement as well. We were thinking of taking it out of retirement since he has so many games for it and I never had the pleasure of using one.

josh, you never saw teh movie "Wargames" with a young Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy? Go check it out, and all those games HLee mentioned will make sense.

As for my internet connetcion, I use a Cable Modem when online at home, and our blazing T3 at work.  :o  Oh, technology is so nice.

I know i've seen the Movie many times. I meant that I never saw it on a Commodore game