What type of internet connection

aboz56

Which type of internet connection do you have?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of internet connection do you have?

• 56K/dial-up
    • Cable
    • DSL
    • T-1 or faster

You mean there is something better than my 2,400 baud external? Will I have to upgrade my 8086XT? I've heard there are color tv thingys instead of this amber and black I'm using.

You know I almost miss my TRS80 and Commodore VIC20 with the casette tape drive. Damn that was cool.

You mean there is something better than my 2,400 baud external? Will I have to upgrade my 8086XT? I've heard there are color tv thingys instead of this amber and black I'm using.

You know I almost miss my TRS80 and Commodore VIC20 with the casette tape drive. Damn that was cool.

you're talking SCSI, right?

you gotta upgrade to the 386 dude!

Ah yes the Tandy. Worst Computer, EVER! :bang

:D You mean they have that kinda technology down under?

Suprisingly so, but you can only get it from 2 or 3 providers. Plus I hav a download limit of 3 gig which is the largest u can get. I don't think you can get unlimitied downloads on cable down here, on 56k u can though but it's way too slow.

Can't help it that DSL wasn't offered in the area of the city that I am in until about 6 months ago.

:fyou DSL internet providers.

fyou DSL internet providers.

No s***...cable modem is outta the question where I live...and DSL are some slow motherf***ers when it comes to availibilty..it's f***in ridicules and a damn pain in my sweet ass...s***

sorry about the tirade, but it's annoying as hell.. :angry:

Dam I had a Commodore 64. I had a bunch of Games. Had all the Olympic games and stuff. Flight Simulator and Stuff loved that computer to play games. And yes I had that G.I. Joe game too. Had Mission imposible and the first of the Hardball baseball games that came out. Other games I had i had Donkey Kong, Popeye, Pac Man, Jumpman and a lot more...Hell i still have the only thing i'm missing is a plug and the Disk Drive needs a rubber band that it had... Man the 80's.... I bet some here weren't even Born yet! :o

Dam I had a Commodore 64. I had a bunch of Games. Had all the Olympic games and stuff. Flight Simulator and Stuff loved that computer to play games. And yes I had that G.I. Joe game too. Had Mission imposible and the first of the Hardball baseball games that came out. Other games I had i had Donkey Kong, Popeye, Pac Man, Jumpman and  a lot more...Hell i still have the only thing i'm missing is a plug and the Disk Drive needs a rubber band that it had... Man the 80's.... I bet some here weren't even Born yet!  :o

Holy s***!!! I STILL have a Commodore 64 in my bedroom at home! I play War Games (Falkan's Maze...Checkers...Chess...Poker...Guerilla Warfare...Chemical and Biotoxic Warfare...Globothermonuclear Warfare...Choose one!), the Olympic games (those have to be the gayest fireworks ever!), Red Storm Rising, all the Carmen Sandiego games, and a bunch of other great stuff!!!

C64=Good times :headbang