Disclaimer

GASHWOUND

Gash, I don't have any qualms with you, I was just letting your boy know that he should create his own name because it's easy to foresee someone mistaking something he says for something you said. In my own sarcastic, and yes annoying to some, way I was helping y'all avoid any issues.

That's very nice of you, but he really isn't someone who posts alot on message boards and whatnot and I told him he could post here cause he sees me posting on here alot the past few days and if he was bored he could post in here a little and I wouldn't mind the padding of post totals on my behalf :D

and he did put a disclaimer and his name at the end of the posts..so doubt there would be any confusuion...

I will be more sensitive towards the things y'all hold dear, which seem to be a small friend named mikey

He is my best friend, but the way you put it you think he was a f***in child..I don't think he needs you telling him to get his own screen name when I told him he could use mine..so why would he get another screen name? Like I said, he doesn't post much on any kind of MBs, he's not a super die hard Sox fan like I am and my log in name is already cookied

So it was a waste of time on your part to say anything of the sort, since he explained in the very first post that was labled.."DISCLAIMER"

And I will do my best when discussing your personal life to do it in a "reasonably intelligent way." like "I was busying rogering your girlfriend...." Like that???

Just curious..

and it was nice of you wasting 10 minutes of your life to type that...must of missed doing something very important..don't know what that could have been...but you deserve praise :rolleyes:

anyways, it was just weird how you are Mr. Sarcastic and you when someone throws a little jab at you you turn into a Mr. Sensitive and take a bigger shot then need to..that's all

And I don't care if you don't post in the PHB..so what, anybody can post anywhere they feel comfortable posting at..Sports Bar..Sex,Lies, and Politics Board..whatver

Just so they aren't being a pain in the ass...I hate pain in the asses...it sickens me :nono But who am I to past judgment...right? :ph34r:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets both take some deep breaths here.

Gash...how bout 24. Its on right now for me and I'm gonna get back into it, but it looks like an interesting twist that could lead it to being Jack's last year on the show.

and PA...I finally picked up the Switchfoot tv and its pretty good. I'm not on thats into Christian Rock too often, but the lyrcis and cd are just good, all the way around. Of course it being on sale for dirt cheap helped motivate me to getting it.

Gonna try to switch topics...come on guys, whats it matter, you each got your opinions...if ya don't like each other just ignore each others posts.

And I will do my best when discussing your personal life to do it in a "reasonably intelligent way." like "I was busying rogering your girlfriend...." Like that???

Just curious..

touche...however, I was mainly responding to steve on that one.

He is my best friend, but the way you put it you think he was a f***in child

hey mickey, he likes it?

I don't think he needs you telling him to get his own screen name when I told him he could use mine..so why would he get another screen name?

apparently it's a hassle to sign on at soxtalk.com, can we look into that guys?

Just so they aren't being a pain in the ass...I hate pain in the asses...it sickens me  But who am I to past judgment...right?

that's completely subjective, you speak up about who annoys you, and I do it in far more subtle ways. sickens, eh? I changed my comment to green because I didn't want it to be taken as me being an ass...which in fact was the point of the post...I was being tongue in check about my inclinations to be a jerk sometimes, which I apologize for.

this is gettin' lame...real quick fellas. someone ban me...........

Lets both take some deep breaths here. 

Gash...how bout 24.  Its on right now for me and I'm gonna get back into it, but it looks like an interesting twist that could lead it to being Jack's last year on the show. 

and PA...I finally picked up the Switchfoot tv and its pretty good.  I'm not on thats into Christian Rock too often, but the lyrcis and cd are just good, all the way around.  Of course it being on sale for dirt cheap helped motivate me to getting it. 

Gonna try to switch topics...come on guys, whats it matter, you each got your opinions...if ya don't like each other just ignore each others posts.

Hey Jas, Kiefer was quoted as saying that he thinks he should be killed off in the show. He thinks its the best way to keep it on edge, and make people reconsider what they think is gonna happen. I've never watched it before, but I have the 1st season sitting on my bookshelf at home whenever I get around to it. Damn EverQuest taking up all my time!

Hey Jas, Kiefer was quoted as saying that he thinks he should be killed off in the show. He thinks its the best way to keep it on edge, and make people reconsider what they think is gonna happen. I've never watched it before, but I have the 1st season sitting on my bookshelf at home whenever I get around to it. Damn EverQuest taking up all my time!

Whats EverQuest?

I'm geussing he will die sometime in the middle of this episode, although whats going on tonight seems like a new way to cover it up, but Chase or whatever his name is...will be there so I don't know if the guy will end up getting broken out of prison or not.

hey! quite hijacking my thread!

seriously though, thanks for intervening.

Gash, obviously you and I missed each other on this, and let's just move on. I think I was most annoyed at the discussion that went on in this thread while I was away.

can't we be sox fans?

ok, good...

and yes jason, Switchfoot rocks. If you're ok with hearing about God a little, then you should be able to appreciate how much they transcend typical "christian" music.

Whats EverQuest? 

I'm geussing he will die sometime in the middle of this episode, although whats going on tonight seems like a new way to cover it up, but Chase or whatever his name is...will be there so I don't know if the guy will end up getting broken out of prison or not.

EverQuest is THE SATAN SPAWN FROM HELL!!!!! Don't ever play it on a PC, because when you do, it will consume your life. My damned co-workers got me playing it one night, and now I find my Laptop perpetually logged onto the EQ servers!!!!

Damn you Sony Entertainment!!! /Shakes fist at the sky

Agreed Gashy, just no reason for you to to attack each other and get personal. I've been attacked for alot of my posts before, but never personally. I respect other peoples opinons, even though they are wrong :)

Thats cause you never go out and state an opinion, u just stick with the Obvious, Captain :P

Gash, obviously you and I missed each other on this, and let's just move on. I think I was most annoyed at the discussion that went on in this thread while I was away.

can't we be sox fans?

ok, good...

and yes jason, Switchfoot rocks. If you're ok with hearing about God a little, then you should be able to appreciate how much they transcend typical "christian" music.

As cynical as it sounds, the part I like about it, is it doesn't really push religion on you. It kind of uses some religious beliefs to make more meaningful lyrics. My favorite song is gone...I think its song 8 on the cd.

EverQuest is THE SATAN SPAWN FROM HELL!!!!! Don't ever play it on a PC, because when you do, it will consume your life. My damned co-workers got me playing it one night, and now I find my Laptop perpetually logged onto the EQ servers!!!!

Damn you Sony Entertainment!!! /Shakes fist at the sky

Luckily I don't ever play computer games. The few times I've played half life I am always wondering who the hell is on my side..so I just shoot anyone that crosses the screen.

Agreed Gashy, just no reason for you to to attack each other and get personal. I've been attacked for alot of my posts before, but never personally. I respect other peoples opinons, even though they are wrong :)

never attacked him or got personnel with him in any of my posts...and like I said, I didn't intent to call him a pain in the ass...I don't think he is...that was my point, that sister quote he made, he was steering towards being a pain in the ass...he isn't in my opinion

just he was steering towards that

can't we be sox fans?

ok, good...

I've made a few post saying that I STILL LIKE YOU and YOU AREN'T a PAIN IN THE ASS...

I don't know what the commotion is about..I'm sorry that my post sounded like i didn't like you..but that's not true..I was just making my points..sometimes they come off like I'm being mean..but i wasn't really

and like I said before, I wanted him to post under my name..to pad my post total... :D what, i can't be a bit selfish? :D

I've made a few post saying that I STILL LIKE YOU and YOU AREN'T a PAIN IN THE ASS...

I don't know what the commotion is about..I'm sorry that my post sounded like i didn't like you..but that's not true..I was just making my points..sometimes they come off like I'm being mean..but i wasn't really

and like I said before, I wanted him to post under my name..to pad my post total... :D what, i can't be a bit selfish? :D

FINALLY! the truth!!

haha. ok, issue is officially dead:)

Hmm, we need a whole separate forum where we just talk about Tv shows and movies..an entertainment forum..that would be cool..we could discuss shows like 24 and movies that are out now..a talk back sorta thing...Jas, get right on that.. :D :headbang

That would be cool..although heather and Ian would bring nothing to it :D ;)

That would be cool..although heather and Ian would bring nothing to it

Damn, almost spit up my drink there Gashy...agreed on the TV/Movie forum. May be a good idea, and a Forum that you could lead also!!! I'd spend alot of time there myself.

Damn, almost spit up my drink there Gashy...agreed on the TV/Movie forum. May be a good idea, and a Forum that you could lead also!!! I'd spend alot of time there myself.

Yeah, I think it could make a cool forum...but who knows, Jas, you, and I may be the only ones posting in there :lol: