Damn there are alot of new movies i wanna see

HighHeat45

This holiday season has a ton of movies comin out that i wanna see including:

- The Matrix Revolutions (came out awile ago but i still consider in the holiday season

- Master and Commander (im gunna see it this weekend)

- Elf (my friend told me it was good)

- The Missing (seems pretty cool)

- The Last Samuri (also seems pretty cool)

- The Lord of the Rings the return of the king (cant wait to see it)

- Stuck on you (seems hilarious)

- The Matrix Revolutions  (came out awile ago but i still consider in the holiday season

- The Missing  (seems pretty cool)

- The Last Samuri  (also seems pretty cool)

- The Lord of the Rings the return of the king  (cant wait to see it)

- Stuck on you  (seems hilarious)

#1-I went to see it last friday. Pretty decent, although I think they lost ALOT of people in the plotlines.

#2-I may wait on this one to hit DirecTV or Blockbuster. I'm more interested in the upcoming "troy"

#3-Will Ferrell is funny as hell, period. I will prolly get around to seeing this one soon.

#4-Hmmm, not real interested in this one right now.

#5-See #4

#6-Well, I must admit. I have not seen any of the LoTR movies. But fret not, cause I also have never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, or Star Wars!!! :o

#7-Sometimes I think the Ferrelly brothers try to hard to make slapstick, crude humor. I dunno, maybe its just me.

I'll add one that I went to see last night. Gothika. I enjoyed it, my type of movie. Blood, murder, always works for me!

I still gotta see Matrix, Elf, Cat in my hat , looney tunes, tupac, gothika

DAM this weekends gonna suck workin both sat and fri knight :o :angry: WORKIN 35 hours my most ever besides summer . ITS supposed to be packed this weekend our biggest of the yr.

DAM this weekends gonna suck workin both sat and fri knight :o    :angry:  WORKIN 35 hours my most ever besides summer .  ITS supposed to be packed this weekend our biggest of the yr.

yeah me too, i work at a grocery store, got 40 hours this f***ing week, mind you im in HS. I also have to work 11:30 - 6:30 on thanksgiving, leftovers for me, yay! b****ass work

yeah me too, i work at a grocery store, got 40 hours this f***ing week, mind you im in HS.  I also have to work 11:30 - 6:30 on thanksgiving, leftovers for me, yay! b****ass work

YA im in H.S. as well at least I get off at 3 on Thanksgivin so I can still enjoy it. WE always eat dinner at about 7 even though most people eat Thanksgiving dinner at like 3/4/5

Anybody besides me interested in seeing Gothika?  Despite reviews of imitating other horror movies it looks like a good thriller.

I saw it Flash....its worth the price of admission. I enjoyed it. Not too scary or anything, but I'm a horror movie fanatic, so your opinion may vary.

I also can't wait for the LOTR to come out December 26. I've read the books so I know what ends up happenin, but it's just amazing to see all the great scenery and characters they got goin on. And wait till u see da spider. :lol:

DAM this weekends gonna suck workin both sat and fri knight :o    :angry:  WORKIN 35 hours my most ever besides summer .  ITS supposed to be packed this weekend our biggest of the yr.

And you work at a movie theatre..I would have thought you would be seeing all the movies..guess not :)

- The Matrix Revolutions  (came out awile ago but i still consider in the holiday season

- The Missing  (seems pretty cool)

- The Last Samuri  (also seems pretty cool)

- The Lord of the Rings the return of the king  (cant wait to see it)

- Stuck on you  (seems hilarious)

I thought you saw Matrix Revolutions?

I do wanna see all the other movies you mention, but i will wait till it comes out on DVD..

except Return of the King..see that the day it comes out :headbang

I also can't wait for the LOTR to come out December 26. I've read the books so I know what ends up happenin, but it's just amazing to see all the great scenery and characters they got goin on. And wait till u see da spider.  :lol:

LOTR comes out on the 17th, doesn't it?

and got the Two Towers special ed a few days ago..that's great :headbang

I just checked, it opens on Dec 17th over here....wonder why it comes out almost 10 days later...they usually release the big movies at the same time.. :huh:

Well I sure hope it does come out Dec. 17 down here as well, cos it'll be a gr8 movie for sure.