October 1, 20251 yr The Guardians and Tigers have 2 of the worst line-ups I have seen for a playoff game. I am willing to say that the current White Sox line-up from the end of the season is better then both of these teams. Spend SOME (not even a lot, a decent amount) F'ing money in the off season and the White Sox can contend for the division next year.
October 1, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, 2Deep said: The Guardians and Tigers have 2 of the worst line-ups I have seen for a playoff game. I am willing to say that the current White Sox line-up from the end of the season is better then both of these teams. Spend SOME (not even a lot, a decent amount) F'ing money in the off season and the White Sox can contend for the division next year. You're joking right?
October 2, 20251 yr Starting pitching Speed/baserunning Defense Fundamentals/Execution Small ball ability/manufacturing runs Bullpen Other than those differences....sure
October 2, 20251 yr 16 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said: You're joking right? About spending money, contending or both?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.