2 hours ago2 hr I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.
5 minutes ago5 min 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.