6 hours ago6 hr I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.
4 hours ago4 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.
2 hours ago2 hr Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.
2 hours ago2 hr 15 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.Well damn said, sir.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.