Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grateful for this fan page

Featured Replies

I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.

Enjoy the game....it is going to be a madhouse. Take it all in.

2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:

I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.

Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.

Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.

15 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.

Well damn said, sir.

  • Author

I just really enjoy the in-depth baseball talk with very knowledgeable fans. I actually think that many of you guys are too hard on the team. They’re a young team with a young manager, lat least experience wise , and they have performed much better than anyone expected. I think they can be a consistent playoff team because the division they’re in is quite weak and I think they can dominate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.