Garland

johndyce

Did anyone remeber watching a game on ESPN between the sox and red sox this summer. Garland was pitching that night and impressed me alot. He really dominated. He had his sinking fastball going really well, and i think he didnt give up a hit like the first 19 or 20 batters or something like that. Man if he could do that consistantly, we wouldnt need to trade for a #2. Does anyone else remember that?

I Remember that. Was that the one he had like a one or two hitter? I just remember him dominating a couple of those games later in the season as he was developing.

Thats the future in Garland as he develops. Of course, why not have an ace to go ahead of him and maybe even Buerhle, so once everything is set you have 3 really good pitchers entering the post season.

Did anyone remeber watching a game on ESPN between the sox and red sox this summer.  Garland was pitching that night and impressed me alot.  He really dominated. He had his sinking fastball going really well, and i think he didnt give up a hit like the first 19 or 20 batters or something like that.  Man if he could do that consistantly, we wouldnt need to trade for a #2.  Does anyone else remember that?

Not only do I remember, I believe that will be the turning point of his career.

He was truly dominated a RedSox line-up that pounded sox pitching a couple nights earlier.......

After this night and a couple others...... I stopped thinking Jon Garland was my favorite pitcher who just wasn't there yet, and started believing that Jon Garland was my favorite pitcher who had a chance to win every start.

Mark Jacobsen

"President, and founder of the Jon Garland fan club"

Mark Jacobsen

"President, and founder of the Jon Garland fan club"

Back off, I got dibbs :nono

:fyou man!!!!!!!

Garland has been my favorite player in the sox system since that fate-ful day back in 98 where we got him for the eternal buster-ass Matt Karchner.

*Thinking of Garland in the Cubs rotation right now*

Prior

Wood

Clement

Garland

Zambrano

.........haha f***ing retards

:fyou  man!!!!!!!

Garland has been my favorite player in the sox system since that fate-ful day back in 98 where we got him for the eternal buster-ass Matt Karchner.

*Thinking of Garland in the Cubs rotation right now*

Prior

Wood

Clement

Garland

Zambrano

.........haha f***ing retards

Ok, I guess I can share.