Jealous Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis

Texsox

MANILA, Philippines -- A jealous wife cut off her sleeping husband's penis after finding a text message from another women on his mobile phone, a newspaper reported Friday.

Antonio Llanesiras, 30, was being treated at the Pasay City General Hospital.

Surgeons there saw little chance of reattaching the plumber's severed organ, which was brought in by the wife carefully wrapped in a piece of cloth, according to the Manila Standard.

It wasn't immediately clear if charges will be filed against the woman.

------------------------------------------------

As guy slowly wakes up

hmm she's grabbing my shorts :P

she's grabbing my penis!! :D :headbang

she's walking away with my penis :o :o :angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the message could be, don't cheat on one's spouse because when you bring infidelity and lies into a relationship, anything becomes possible and no one is immune to whatever emotional anger is released

The message is:

1. Don't marry. It's always the wives, never the cutie-pie girlfriends perpetrating these crimes, isn't it?

2. Always sleep on your STOMACH. That way, it's much harder to it cut off in its entirety even if you're Milton Berle let alone Nuke_Cleveland.

3. When you cheat, not getting caught will solve #1-2.

The message is:

1.  Don't marry. It's always the wives, never the cutie-pie girlfriends perpetrating these crimes, isn't it?

2.  Always sleep on your STOMACH.    That way, it's much harder to it cut off in its entirety even if you're Milton Berle let alone Nuke_Cleveland.

3.  When you cheat, not getting caught will solve #1-2.

Real funny

b**** :fyou

At least the guy has a great conversation piece.

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

No. As a matter of fact it's my penis, my ex-wife cut it off and I had it varnished. Want to see it?

Not again....I think that's like the 5th thread we've seen where either balls or dicks have been cut off.  End the madness NOW!

Do women understand what our stick and stones mean to us?  Son-of-a-b****in cock-haters.

The most painful story I heard was about 5 yeasr ago when I was on the bus to school and on the radio the newsreader said a man had died afta his dick had been sucked off by a vacuum cleaner. Every1 just cringed afta they heard that. :o :lol:

I don't, between puppy smuggling and endorsement of castration (is it called that, tho?), Fanof14 your're starting to scare me.

:ph34r:

Puppy smuggling? :huh: (I've forgotten what this might be referring to...)

I don't endorse castration, but if you are going to cheat on your wife, you better think about how she's going to react when she finds out. Some women don't care and others become irate. But seriously, if a man doesn't cheat, the chances a man and his penis will become separted decreases significantly.

I don't endorse castration, but if you are going to cheat on your wife, you better think about how she's going to react when she finds out

I dunno, I was thinking along the lines of "breaking a few dishes" or "threatening to divorce".....NOT f***ing ENDING the man's life-- I don't know about you, but sex and its various incarnations are a HUGE part of MY life. Without it, life is not worth living.

And, Tex.....LMAO!!!!