Black Hawks vs. Stars

Texsox

I wonder if the Passmore call up sent a wake up call to Leighton?

Looks like it mite hav. He's definitely got the talent to play in this league, he just needs to do it consistently. Andersson obviously was not ready, and I don't think he's NHL goalie material.

How anyone pays to watch this boring ass franchise is beyond me.

I would have paid to see that boring team when the WIngs were in town a few days ago.

Although, the idea of giving Warts money makes me feel sick, the only way I go is if my mom snags some tickets from one of the beer companies or something, got a few Sox tickets last year that way, including the great game when the Twinks were in town, with Franks walkoff.

As I was watching I kept thinking, they don't look that bad for a team that totally sucks in the standings this year. They seem to be hustling, getting back, decent passing, etc.

Then I realized they were playing the Hawks

Play the kids, fire Sutter, hire Yawney, get the no. 1 pick, trade DUI Zhamnov. These should be the goals of this franchise for the rest of the season.

Play the kids? that is the problem right now, all the vets are hurt. And I have no doubt if there is any trade market at all, that Zhamnov and Sullivan get dealt.