Jan 2004 Best Quotes

Texsox

mods, is there a way we can permanantly lock the threads and archive each month's quotes? I think that'll be fun to look back on.

I locked last months and was going to move it to the contests forum. Brando had an idea for the other areas to start a similar thread.

mods, is there a way we can permanantly lock the threads and archive each month's quotes? I think that'll be fun to look back on.

We could set up a Quotes Archive SubForum (Much like the hot chick contest and put each months quotes into the subforum and then have that sub forum located in the archives.

How does that sound?

We could set up a Quotes Archive SubForum (Much like the hot chick contest and put each months quotes into the subforum and then have that sub forum located in the archives.

How does that sound?

I think the Pale Hose one should stay up there pinned because many posters, including a bunch of new ones only browse that, most essential SoxTalk forum.

How does that sound?

Perfect. I can move the posts of the month thread to there each month. Someone should start a Thread in the other forums as well. Sports Bar and Pale Hose to catch those.

Chisoxfan says he'd buy the White Sox if he won the lottery:

I would invest a lot in real estate and buy the White Sox. 

And Texsox replies:

Just in case that happens let me be the first to tell you

sell the team you cheap ass bastard. You don't want to win. 

Just thought I'd give you a glimpse of your future 

I nominate this for funniest post of the year! Absolutely classic! :lolhitting

Yep, I went in there maybe arounfd page 20 or so. I took one look and started backing away slowly..

I went in to monitor and remind people to be carefull (even dug up a Hill Street Blues pic, I miss that show), I reminded people that arguing with a brick wall is stupid and frustrating. Around page 35, I was branded an anti-semite and so I started screaming.

What a great thread. ;)

soxfan420 in the "reinstate the draft poll"

I'm sure that there would be. You'd get some childish kid say something along the lines of "His joint is bigger then mine" and they'd start fighting, and before you know it, World War III

But they'd be too damn stoned to figure out how to use guns.

I'm sure that there would be.  You'd get some childish kid say something along the lines of "His joint is bigger then mine" and they'd start fighting, and before you know it, World War III

But they'd be too damn stoned to figure out how to use guns.

thats not fair its not hard to pull a trigger :) but they wouldnt fight over such a thing they would just smoke it.

lmao

Yeah I get told by my mom that I look like a druggie. I only drink and smoke marijuana, none of that other garbage. Now that's what gets you in trouble.

I don't smoke "the weed"...but yahtzee, if I did, i'd puff puff pass with you brotha. :lol: :cheers

You can do that, I'll do the puff puff exhale puff puff exhale puff puff exhale, and when you try to take it for your turn I'd say "I didn't even hit the motherf***er yet!" :lol:

Half Baked was a funny movie.

ah...snoop...you rock my pop-rap world