Greg Maddux

soxfaninbeverly

not be contrary or fighting with you, I respect you highly so I ask most sincerely for my education becuase I respect you and do not doubt you:

why won't that happen?

Cause his agent is Scott Bora$$ and Maddux doesn't wanna go to the AL , His pricetag is a lil high and the last... EL CHEAPO WON'T PAY IT :lol:

Yes, I would love to have Greg Maddux in a Sox uniform, but my bet is he ends up in St. Louis.

he would have been at times "the enemy" in St Louis

at USCF he would be the total hero, instant reception and love

we must send good vibes his way

he would have been at times "the enemy" in St Louis

at USCF he would be the total hero, instant reception and love

we must send good vibes his way

I am with you on this one. It's time to start the Karma mechanism...

HUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I have a very bad feeling he'll end up with the Cubs, and Ivan Rodriguez too, both for short term deals.

The market has pretty much dried up for Rodriguez and he apparantly wants to play for the Cubs.

As for Maddox, the Cubs also have an appeal to him, although I'd love to see St. Louis step in and get it done.

I really do not think he'll end up in the AL unless he is promised to be put in the lineup during all of his starts, and we all know what the odds of that happening are, don't we? ;)

I think St. Louis and the Cubs are the main contenders in the deal, but do not count out Arizona. If they can maybe get an extra $5 mill somewhere, they could potentially make a run for him too. They get rid of Matt Mantei and they are in race for Maddux.

St. Louis looks like a good home for him but i can't picture that will happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a scrub tho. Source says the cubs might work out a deal for him after january 1st if he's still a free agent.(which he still is) Dunno if that's true tho. That would be a HUGE media frenzy to see Maddux get his 300th win were his carear began. :fthecubs