WHO will represent the NFC in the Supe?

WHO will represent the NFC in the Supe?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. WHO will represent the NFC in the Supe?

• Phildelphia Eagles
    • Carolina Panthers

Only because the OT in the NFL is whack.  They won the coin toss and moved the ball maybe 25 yards and kicked the 45 yd FG to win it 23-20.

A win is a win, no matter how you look at it. Don't use that overtime rule. I personally think they should change it to the college style where both offenses get a chance, but just because you go to overtime does NOT mean you win(even if you get the coin toss). In fact, Seattle lost on their second possession in overtime, Carolina won their game on their third possession against the Eagles, and Philly won their overtime game on their second possession as well. Indianaoplis had to make a stop when they had to, and they couldn't do it. Therefore, they lost.

You could make the same argument if(hypothetically) a team scored the go ahead touchdown that put you up 21-20 with 1:30 left on the clock. You give a team that much time, and there is a possibility that they can go down the field and kick a field goal with no time left to score and win. If they defense can't hold them to nothing, they don't deserve to win.

Anyways, I think that the Panthers end up there in a close game. I just think that the Panthers are playing incredibly good right now, Delhomme is hot, Steve Smith in Carolina is catching everything thrown around him, and that they have two good running backs they can use in Davis and Foster. I think it will be close, but Carolina will again come up big and will win it in the last minutes.

I agree....We did lose the game...I know that....We could have stopped them and got the opportunity also.  I just wish that both teams had the chance to touch the ball at least once.  That part needs to be changed.

I agree with that very much. They need to end this tie bulls***.

im kinda thinking philly might have peaked a little early and carolina really seems to be hitting their stride...winning in st louis had to wonders for their confidence...especially delhomme with that big clutch pass...when he was with new orleans as a 3rd stringer i always hoped the bears might take a shot on him...something about him...his form sux...his skills are marginal at best..he throws temper tantrums on the field..and oh yeah...he always seems to win..

carolina in an upset....

im kinda thinking philly might have peaked a little early and carolina really seems to be hitting their stride...winning in st louis had to wonders for their confidence...especially delhomme with that big clutch pass...when he was with new orleans as a 3rd stringer i always hoped the bears might take a shot on him...something about him...his form sux...his skills are marginal at best..he throws temper tantrums on the field..and oh yeah...he always seems to win..

carolina in an upset....

Wasn't he on the Bears wish list last off season, before they had to settle on Stewart?

Wasn't he on the Bears wish list last off season, before they had to settle on Stewart?

i think he was....but anyone could have had him like 4 years ago from new orleans...i remember i saw his first start ever for new orleans..one of those injury situations...he looked good that game..i dont remember the particulars but i remember thinking to myself how can a 3rd string QB in his first start look better so much better than whoever was qbing the bears..i think it was mirer at that time...

he looked like a leader from day one to me

i think he was....but anyone could have had him like 4 years ago from new orleans...i remember i saw his first start ever for new orleans..one of those injury situations...he looked good that game..i dont remember the particulars but i remember thinking to myself how can a 3rd string QB in his first start look better so much better than whoever was qbing the bears..i think it was mirer at that time...

he looked like a leader from day one to me

I think I know what game you mean, around Christmas against a Cowboys team that was goin to the playoffs, while New Orleans was already eliminated. He was really good that game, made a lot of plays.

Delhomme almost went to the Cowboys but Parcells wanted to giv Carter a chance. I think he mite be regrettin that now, but he won't be if he winds up with Mark Brunell and Duce Staley or Corey Dillon or Curtis Martin.