maddox

whitesoxjr27

How about this for an answer....Quit posting stuff about the bulls*** cubs on SOXTALK.  If you wanna talk about the scrubs, go talk to a scrubs fan.

:fthecubs

Good answer :lol: But remember other people here do all about other teams whether it's the cubs, twins, angles, etc.. Even though it's SOXTALK, that dosen't consider the fact that other teams are worth mentioning. It was all about the SOX, then we all would be pretty bored since we've haven't done anything up to this point :angry:

Good answer :lol:  But remember other people here do all about other teams whether it's the cubs, twins, angles, etc.. Even though it's SOXTALK, that dosen't consider the fact that other teams are worth mentioning. It was all about the SOX, then we all would be pretty bored since we've haven't done anything up to this point :angry:

I don't have a problem with the other teams, but I'd prefer to hear less about the Scrubs. Just my humble opinion though...

I don't have a problem with the other teams, but I'd prefer to hear less about the Scrubs.  Just my humble opinion though...

Your absolutely right. But we cannot ignore the fact if they sign a maddux or an I-rod. We can try but it's going to be all over the news, internet etc.. It's human nature. But I love a no cub, twin talk thread :D

I don't have a problem with the other teams, but I'd prefer to hear less about the Scrubs.  Just my humble opinion though...

I know people's nerves are frayed by a combo of Sox losses and Cub gains, but it is only natural that people are going to talk more about teams like the Cubs, Twins, Royals etc than teams like San Diego or Tampa Bay that have no rivalry or geographic presence here. It is just a part of being a Sox fan to talk about what your rivals are doing.

I didn't know Tommy Maddox played baseball too. :lol:

WOW! that's what I was thinking two! :headbang But I knew who he meant. I hate it when everyone spells a dude's name wrong, esp. as simple as it is (and a HOF... ;) ) it's MADDUX people, even though I don't really care. :D

WOW! that's what I was thinking two! :headbang But I knew who he meant. I hate it when everyone spells a dude's name wrong, esp. as simple as it is (and a HOF... ;) ) it's MADDUX people, even though I don't really care. :D

I'm still utterly astonished about how many people call Jose Valentin, Jose Valentine. We've had him for like 3 years. :bang

I would think that anything baseball related is fair game here, with a White Sox point of view as the overall focus. I also believe that the Cubs are, in fact, our rivals. So we only play them 6 games per year, but those 6 games are usually the most important games of the year to the average Chicago baseball fan. Note that I said average, not knowledgeable.

You can't deny that if the Cubs sign Madducks :D that it will have an impact on the Sox in some way.