Soxtalk Awards Trophies.

Gene Honda Civic

I am guessing it's the same type of error that led to WITE being mysteriously left off the polls.

As far as I recall, the award was always called "White Sox Analyst" or simply "Sox Analyst"-- and guys who were nominated for it, were the ones most prominent on Pale Hose board.

SoxTalk Analyst is misleading title, but if that's what the award was supposed to be, then I stand corrected.

"2003 SoxTalk's Award for SoxTalk Analyst" sounds redundant.

IMO.

i can tell you're just jealous Brando...

How pathetic. I think Steve already played the jealousy card and at least he knew how to use green. :bang

Cheat, YOU f***ed up by not checking/not remembering the ACTUAL POLL even though it was up for like a month. I politely told you twice. Then had the audacity to shoot me a LINK thinking you actually knew what you were talking about once AGAIN without checking anything. The arrogance.

It took me a second to notice the error, post it here and check if I was correct. No big deal, just change it-- how hard can it be?

PS go back and check, I picked Rex as the clear WINNER of the award before the Polls were even opened. How jealous of me. :rolleyes: