Illinois vs Indiana

Both teams are gonna want this win pretty badly, one coming off a loss to Michigan St, and the other needing a road win badly, especially to make up the home loss to Purdue. Hopefully, Luther and Roger keep play like they have been, and Dee needs to step us as usual and be the team leader. Deron is due to have a good game, and playing his high school teammate from The Colony(Bracey Wright) shouldnt hurt. I would love to say that Illinois will win, but i got to think that there road troubles continue and Indiana wins by 4. But you never know...

Go ILLINI!

Both teams are gonna want this win pretty badly, one coming off a loss to Michigan St, and the other needing a road win badly, especially to make up the home loss to Purdue.  Hopefully, Luther and Roger keep play like they have been, and Dee needs to step us as usual and be the team leader.  Deron is due to have a good game, and playing his high school teammate from The Colony(Bracey Wright) shouldnt hurt.  I would love to say that Illinois will win, but i got to think that there road troubles continue and Indiana wins by 4.  But you never know...

Go ILLINI!

Speaking of road troubles, I don't think Illinois has won a game on another team's home court all year. They need this bad.

Go Illini! :headbang

Did i say this should be good... of all the horrid Illini starts this year, this is the most pathetic. This feels like the Wisconsin game 2 saturdays ago, where we'll keep it within 6-10 until Indiana will probably pull away and win by 20 the way this is going.

GOD DAMMIT.... LETS STOP LOOKING SO CLUMSY AND PLAY SOME B-BALL

12 POINTS THRU 14 MINUTES FOR GOD SAKES!

GO ILLINI!

I have to say, i've never been so negative about a teams performance before after that first half... but Roger Powell, Nick Smith, and Deron Williams won this game, and although it was ugly, pulled off a miracle. And i say miracle, because there is no way we deserved to win this game... no way. But alas, a monster road win, and now we have to go to Minnesota and try to get a road winning streak going before playing those pesky Spartans next Tuesday.

GO ILLINI!

Sorry but this is completely wrong.  They deserved to win this game by playing amazing D and absolutely locking down Indiana tonight.

I totally agree with the statement about the D. The Illini D was amazing. IU had no idea what to do with it, and didn't hit a FG for the last 10 minutes of the game.

Sorry but this is completely wrong.  They deserved to win this game by playing amazing D and absolutely locking down Indiana tonight.

Ok, our defense was amazing, but you have to admit that when you score 20 points in the first half, while looking completely lost the entire time, as Powell was the only one to do anything, besides a 3 from Brown in that first period, that you would not win this game. This game did go to the defense, no doubt, but we have to get something together on offense where Indiana hasnt done anything against big men in the post all year long. Although we are more of a perimeter team, Augustine has to play with more enthuesiam down low, maybe learn from Powell on the post, cause Powell was just an animal tonight as he has been in the big 10 season. Not only all that, but both Head and Brown missed clutch free throws to put the game away.

go illini!