The New Official Post a Pic of Yourself Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao thx guys.  I'll tell her shes a hit with the Sox fans  :P

Would your aunt be interested in an unemployed 17 year old that gets average grades, and has little hope of a prosperous future?

I have some pimp sideburns growing in...I don't know, maybe she is into that.

Would your aunt be interested in an unemployed 17 year old that gets average grades, and has little hope of a prosperous future?

I have some pimp sideburns growing in...I don't know, maybe she is into that.

And from the previous picture, looks like he still wets himself. :o

Excellent :headbang

Be sure to tell her about the sideburns  :lol:

Do they come with training wheels :P

I just clipped mine today for the first time ever by myself. I didn't know what the hell to do, but I think I actually did it even. By clean them I mean shorten the puffiness of them. I used my buz clippers to do it.

Usually I only have them thinned out when I go get my haircut.

wow! 15 and your 5'11?  Im 19 and im 5'6 and i get straight Bs in college by continuously procrastinating and cramming at the last minute.

I have grown like 10 inches in a year or so. I procrastinate also. For example, I have to read five novels and write book reports on them by friday and i have two read and only one report written. Also, I am doing a research paper on michael jordan and it's due on friday, haven't started that either. So I'm screwed for the next few days. Oh yeah, and I'm 155 of all muscle.

How about a 15 year old, going on 16, who plays baseball, likes the Sox a lot, is 5' 11" (and still growing), and gets straight A's? Hopefully I'll get rich and she won't have to work.

Flippedout's Aunt has drawn a lot of attention. Maybe she would want to be the first official Soxtalk Bachlorette and pick from the boards best 25. :lol:

Flippedout's Aunt has drawn a lot of attention.  Maybe she would want to be the first official Soxtalk Bachlorette and pick from the boards best 25. :lol:

Psh...you simpleton's are no match for the charm, wit, and stunningly good looks of 1549.